Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spoiler Extensions

Mikemp3

Finally fitted my Mountune Spoiler Extensions After having to re-order due to one side being damaged....

EX5.jpg

EX4.jpg

EX3.jpg

EX2.jpg

IMG_0143-1.jpg

And a new back box fitted as the other one was too loud inside the car :o ....

cc16dfec.jpg

af1a1b5d.jpg

What do you think ?

Nice!!

Cheers Bregt,

Notice you own a Metal ?

How are you finding it mate ?. are you pleased with it ?. :)

Looks awesome fella! Really do like them. Do they do the spoiler extenders in white? I've always been a massive fan of curled exhausts, had one on my mk6 fiesta. Should get my s1600 one changed :P

Looks awesome fella! Really do like them. Do they do the spoiler extenders in white? I've always been a massive fan of curled exhausts, had one on my mk6 fiesta. Should get my s1600 one changed :P

They come in a black silk finish which matches the roof rails, front grill and rear diffuser, or can be painted any colour.

Those spoiler extensions look absolutely top notch! I defo want some for mine!

could i ask where you got yours from and how much they cost? direct from mountune they seem a bit pricy, also did you struggle fitting them or was it a fairly simple job??

Those spoiler extensions look absolutely top notch! I defo want some for mine!

could i ask where you got yours from and how much they cost? direct from mountune they seem a bit pricy, also did you struggle fitting them or was it a fairly simple job??

Hey Rob

Got them direct from Mountune. Was gonna buy tthem at FITP but were even more expensive there.

As for fitting, if you follow the instructions and take your time it is fairly straight forward.

Only problem I had was the tube of adhesive split in three places so I had to apply it to the parts with a screwdriver :blink: .

Personally I think they are worth the money as they add another dimension to an already great looking motor.

soooo want these but cant make my mind up. thinking of getting plastics sprayed gloss black so would have to get them painted same

Yeah that will look good. I hav'nt sprayed my plastics so i put extensions on as they were.

Hey Rob

Got them direct from Mountune. Was gonna buy tthem at FITP but were even more expensive there.

As for fitting, if you follow the instructions and take your time it is fairly straight forward.

Only problem I had was the tube of adhesive split in three places so I had to apply it to the parts with a screwdriver :blink: .

Personally I think they are worth the money as they add another dimension to an already great looking motor.

thanks for helping me out there, happy to hear its a nice easy fit so i think I'm just gonna save the money up at do it, the look to cool not to!

thanks for helping me out there, happy to hear its a nice easy fit so i think I'm just gonna save the money up at do it, the look to cool not to!

Good luck and let me know how you get on when you get them.

Good luck and let me know how you get on when you get them.

Will do mate, if the come out as good as yours ill be chuffed

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club