Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

AR-Fiesta

Some Advice

3 posts in this topic

Could any one come up with any good responsible priced mod's i could add to my car, doesn't have to be something massive even something simple which will make the car look different or nicer, so far i have:

Ford fiesta 1.2 style - Frozen White

Zetec S Spolier

LED daytime running lights

LED registration lights

DMB white and black badges

and i have ordered white alloys which should arrive in the next couple of weeks

If anone can think of anything i could add to the inside or outside of the car please let me know

Any thoughts are appreciated

Cheers

I've bought a gear knob for mine from the individual option I think it's called it's leather and metal instead of plastic. Makes changing gear nicer. The fiesta scuff plates are a nice little extra to.

The other thing I've done is carpeted my glove box. Don't laugh but I can't stand things rattling around in there. ATM though it's all starting to peel off cause I did it with some cheap spray glue so I've gotta get some decent adhesive. Works a treat though.

Regards

Adrian.