Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacing Rear Reflector In 2012 Fiesta

thewinelake

I've got the part, but am wondering if there's anything I should know before attempting to install it?

It looks as though it might be fairly accessible without removing anything, although perhaps the rear wheel arch liner might usefully be loosened. That is secured with some clips that I'm not quite sure how to remove without damaging.

Any tips?

Hi

Get underneath the rear bumper (in a safe place please)

and look for the rear fog and deflector

Maybe fit another fog light etc

Are you refering to the rear diffuser

Jamie

I've got the part, but am wondering if there's anything I should know before attempting to install it?

It looks as though it might be fairly accessible without removing anything, although perhaps the rear wheel arch liner might usefully be loosened. That is secured with some clips that I'm not quite sure how to remove without damaging.

Any tips?

It's a lot easier if you remove the rear wheel, space is tight. The clips are fairly easy to remove tbh.

Mmm... It is a really fiddly job, isn't it? Considering how vulnerable that bit of plastic is, it should be easier to replace! I wonder how much a garage would charge to do it? The screw that goes into the rear section is a particular B*****d....

Mmm... It is a really fiddly job, isn't it? Considering how vulnerable that bit of plastic is, it should be easier to replace! I wonder how much a garage would charge to do it? The screw that goes into the rear section is a particular B*****d....

Mate, If I could do it....you can. If I think its easier to pay some1 to do something then I usually do but this was fairly simple...u jus get a few scratches on your arm...took me about 20-30mins. I think a garage would probably charge 30-40?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club