Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Satnav Volume.

The Kestrel

Hi, I have a 60 reg Ford Focus with satnav built in to the radio/CD. My problem is that when the satnav is operating and the radio cuts out to allow audible directions to be given, the volume of the voice is so low it cannot be heard. I have tried all the variations of the satnav controls I can find to alter the volume, but so far have not been able to increase it to a level I can hear clearly. Can anyone help and put me in the right direction?

Hiya

Look in my sig below you can download the manual , it will point you in the direction to edit the volume against radio volume

Whats confusing may be that you have to reduce the radio volume in the satnav settings. This allows you to hear the satnav over the music. When I first adjusted mine I was increasing the volume setting that made it worse.

If i remember correctly i had the same issue when i first got mine zetec s try turning the volume knob up when the sat nav is giving audible directions this should then stay in memory for good.

As Sport Rider said. That's certainly the case on the New Mk3 Focus

Thanks everyone that has contributed. I have been away for a couple of days, so just picked up your suggestions. I will try out the various recommendations shortly.