Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6000 Cd Not Displaying Radio Information On Dashboard

westonben

I bought a replacement unit off eBay as mine had a faulty LCD. The new unit went in just fine and the code was accepted and is working with the exception that the radio information is no longer shown on the dashboard in my 06 Fiesta. I checked the settings on the dashboard computer and they are correct. I put the old unit back in and it works again, then put the new one in and it's doesn't again.

Any ideas?

only thing I can think of is the security issue.I know you said it took the code and works howver if the car does not reconise the unit as its progammed one then it wont sync with the dash.I hit a similer wall when trying to replace my dash clocks as the key,ecu and clocks all have to be from the same car to work properly if at all.Seems most modern cars these days need to be reprogrammed if you change anything.bring back my old capri hassle free tinkering!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club