Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheel Sizes

LiamNolan

right i hit a MASSIVE pothole a while back and damaged 2 of my alloys, they wont pass the mot and today went out and bourght 3 of the same alloys with 4 tyres as i need new tyres anyway, when i got back i realised that the tyres are not low profile like the ones on my car at the moment (due to being over excited about getting the alloys and tyres for the same price as just part warn tyres) i have a ford fiesta mk6.5 with 16" alloys and the tyres are 195/45/16, the new tyres are 2x 205/55/16 and 2x 215/55/16.....that was the story now the question is will they fit on the alloys? what should i put on the front the 205's or 215's if they fit? and will my speedo be out? bearing in mind every other ford fiesta mk6/6.5 ive seen has regualr sized tyres apart from the zetec's like mine? :/ many thanks will be a great help :D

No definitely do not drive with those tyres on.

The 205/55/16's will be 8.59% out meaning when your speedo says 70mph you'll actually be doing 76.01mpg

The 215's are 10.34% out meaning 70 is actually 77.24mph

You should never change tyre size/ratio by more than 2.5%

http://www.alloywheels.com/Tyre_Calculator

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club