Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I Want A Focus Rs :')

Marcr1

I was down the supermarket when a green Focus RS parked in front of me - They're such a nice car! Maybe in a few years when the insurance wouldn't bankrupt me :')

photo2dx.jpg

photo3ap.jpg

I would love to own one to, but out of my price range.

i was tempted, and could buy one... buy A) the missus wud kill me as i'm supposed to be buying a house... and B) Running costs would be a nightmare!!! i bet youd get 20mpg at best driving it how i drive mine!!

If that! One of my friends has one and he drives it like its stolen, most of the time the mpg are in single figures. He's got more money than sense -.-

!Removed! Hell!! Single figures?!?!?

I cant leave the 50+ i get with my diesel lol!

Yeah he's massive on his cars and has modded it loads, its an animal and goes like S**t. Leaves high end beemers and audi's at the traffic lights. Ahhh I'd love to get 50+ mpg. I get on average about 35 out of mine

i was tempted, and could buy one... buy A) the missus wud kill me as i'm supposed to be buying a house... and B) Running costs would be a nightmare!!! i bet youd get 20mpg at best driving it how i drive mine!!

Same as me then mate, apart from the house bit already well into that :)

I get 64mpg out of every tank :P i would love a new car but knowing my luck doors would get opened on to it, someone would hit me , or trolly dollies would scrape there handbakes down it or i would kurb the wheels etc and also would never sleep at night knowing i have 30k on my drive for someone to steal or break in to etc

I want one too but could never afford it, those bloomin lotto numbers have failed me so far.

They are feckin lovely. Marc, your mates one lucky bugger. Has he got any rich sisters you could hook up with? lol!

I still think the blue ones are better than green

I get 64mpg out of every tank :P i would love a new car but knowing my luck doors would get opened on to it, someone would hit me , or trolly dollies would scrape there handbakes down it or i would kurb the wheels etc and also would never sleep at night knowing i have 30k on my drive for someone to steal or break in to etc

Im just as paranoid now. I dont know why I bother buying new cars, I usually end up leaving mine in the garage and using the wifes SportKA when I know ive got to use a car park.

I still think the blue ones are better than green

The blue is desperately tasty.

There's someone that lives near one of my sisters that has a stunning example.

Whenever i visit her i can't help but stare and go all tingly in various places. :wacko: :P

lovely cars but the mpg as you say is truly shocking and with many snapping timing belts in under 25k miles and 18oo quid to get it sorted ill just look and drool

Ooh this is one of my faves. A guy local to me has one in that colour and I drool every time I see it.

I nearly rammed a car at the weekend for parking in my road, blocking the way. But then I got a better look at it and it was matt black RS and sexy as fook, so I instantly forgave him and squeezed past carefully ;)

Looked like this:

matte-black-ford-focus-rs500.jpg

The blue is desperately tasty.

There's someone that lives near one of my sisters that has a stunning example.

Whenever i visit her i can't help but stare and go all tingly in various places. :wacko: :P

haha, imagine it in red!

Ooh this is one of my faves. A guy local to me has one in that colour and I drool every time I see it.

I nearly rammed a car at the weekend for parking in my road, blocking the way. But then I got a better look at it and it was matt black RS and sexy as fook, so I instantly forgave him and squeezed past carefully ;)

Looked like this:

matte-black-ford-focus-rs500.jpg

If its a genuine one then it'll be the RS500, with 50 extra bhp under the bonnet!! Tasty!!

the RS500 is on my wanted list, as are Keonigsegg's, Ferrari Enzo, F40, F50, Saleen S7, Skyline R34 GTR in Bayside Blue and Midnight Purple, Nissan GTR, McLaren F1, Pagani Zonda's, Lambo Reventon, Baja Bug to name a few. Just need my 6 numbers to come up...

haha, imagine it in red!

Even more tingly now. :P

I want one too but could never afford it, those bloomin lotto numbers have failed me so far.

They are feckin lovely. Marc, your mates one lucky bugger. Has he got any rich sisters you could hook up with? lol!

Haha no he doesn't :P only child ;)

the RS500 is on my wanted list, as are Keonigsegg's, Ferrari Enzo, F40, F50, Saleen S7, Skyline R34 GTR in Bayside Blue and Midnight Purple, Nissan GTR, McLaren F1, Pagani Zonda's, Lambo Reventon, Baja Bug to name a few. Just need my 6 numbers to come up...

Sounds like a nice selection, you don't ask for much, I'd be happy with just one of them :D

Haha no he doesn't :P only child ;)

!Removed! s*x? lol!

i like a lot of cars and this is just a selection of my most wanted list. got myself one of these for now:

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hpi-ford-focus-rs-body-200mm-/rc-car-products/368617

got a chassis and the wheels/tyres ordered but have to decide what colour to go for green or blue? its gonna be for display purposes only.

Is it wrong that a girl near me who's about 20/21 crashed her Corsa VXR (first car) before christmas and for her birthday got a new green Focus RS? Why would you give your kid that much power for their first cars? I mean I know if you can afford it why not but i'm surprised my mum even let me get my zetec s!

haha, imagine it in red!

Even more tingly now. :P

Guess what i found.. B) Kinda looks like my fezzers daddy! ^_^

32536_121638591199325_100000595540949_200576_1562161_n.jpg

Also came across this and thought i may aswell post it... noice!!

ford-focus-RS-illustration-front.jpg

Is it wrong that a girl near me who's about 20/21 crashed her Corsa VXR (first car) before christmas and for her birthday got a new green Focus RS? Why would you give your kid that much power for their first cars? I mean I know if you can afford it why not but i'm surprised my mum even let me get my zetec s!

I agree. Was she 20 when she wrote the corsa off? I'll probably get shot down here but I do believe that you should be limited to a 1.4 until you're 20. Everyone has their moments when they think they're king of the road when you're young and if you have a rich mummy's boy / girl in a 2.0 turbo or whatever at the age of 18-20 they're going to think they're the bees knees and seriously hurt someone flying down roads with not enough driving experience.

Also I ditto stoney, that's stunning in red!! If that's anything what the new rs Is going to look like then I'd best start saving the pennies. I want one :D

I agree. Was she 20 when she wrote the corsa off? I'll probably get shot down here but I do believe that you should be limited to a 1.4 until you're 20. Everyone has their moments when they think they're king of the road when you're young and if you have a rich mummy's boy / girl in a 2.0 turbo or whatever at the age of 18-20 they're going to think they're the bees knees and seriously hurt someone flying down roads with not enough driving experience.

Also I ditto stoney, that's stunning in red!! If that's anything what the new rs Is going to look like then I'd best start saving the pennies. I want one :D

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club