Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk6 Fiesta Replacing Factory Fitted Speakers!!!!!!!

mk6 fiesta owner

hi all some point this week ill be replacing my ford fiesta mk6 factory Speakers.back and front doors if anyone would like me to take some pics while doing this let me know.ill also get measurements if needed.

thanks very much for reading

regards

matty

This could be really useful mate, as I was thinking about doing this also. Don't know about the Ghia, but the stock Speakers on the zetec are actually pretty good sound wise.

hi josh yeah mine sound ok. its only as i like to have a nice sub and amp so not long ago i upgraded my standard stereo to a double din jvc cd player mp3 usb ect ect out of Halfords .so then i come across a in phase 10" 1200 watt sub and 1000watt amp for the price i had to buy it. that's what's got me to upgrade my 5x7s back and front the Speakers i got from eBay from a place could thompsonsltd ive used them before for amps subs ect ect at good prices so they recommended the bass face 5x7s 250 watts each Speakers total off 1000 watts

just looking for something a little better then the factory ones :) but if you like ill keep you updated :)

Sounds pretty badass! I like subs (have a massive one for the PC), but I have always been against adding them in cars, as they add weight. I have a proper steel spare wheel in the back, and I would hate to add anymore weight than what is there. Thought about removing the spare and the jack, but on the welsh roads round here, you daren't. You get a flat, your screwed!

As for removing the stereo, is it a pain in the backside with the ford units? I was going to swap the ford unit over to my kenwood stereo, but it seemed more trouble than it was worth.

oh i got to have me sounds hee hee.yes i prob would leave the wheel in lol you don't want that to happen :). yes was a mission fitting as you have to cut the slot things out also you have to buy some adaptor for the double din also adaptors for the steering wheel remote but its worth it after done :)

Which upgrade have you gone for? I had mine upgraded last year to the Vibe Slicks, much better than the standard ones! Wouldn't mind a Bose upgrade though but ££££! :(

hi ashleigh just some cheapish ones but there meant to be good there could bass face 250 watt each speaker just fort they would be better then the standard ones and from what i was told there pretty good meant to be better then some of those top on the market ones

the link is

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bass-Face-5x7-Inch-Oval-500w-Coaxial-Two-Way-Pair-Car-Door-Shelf-Speakers-/230784474363?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item35bbd39cfb#ht_2937wt_1270

:)

edit called bass face lol

se them vibe ones you fitted did they fit right in without probs with window ect ect im just wondering if im gonna need spacers was told should fit fine as mounting depth is 59mm but only time will tell soon as this weather picks up i can get started lol :P

They don't seem bad at all, especially at £25 and a two year warranty. I got my Vibe ones for £45 a pair!

Fortunately I had mine fitted for me, but i think they did go in no bother (apart from taking most of the trim off to get to the Speakers! ^_^)

Should be pretty straight forward to fit though. Hope they are as good as they sound to be!

yep not looking forward removing door trims lol but ill get there in the end.:)

yeah me to m8 lol don't want to do all that to find out there pants but once done ill give an update

matty.

• 7 years later...

I have a 2dr fiesta mk6 2008. Any ideas if it already has rear Speakers? If not can I just wire some 6x9 into the front from the parcel shelf?