Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Me Decide Please!

ManxKat

Sorry for the girly topic here but I am ordering a new Ford badge for my Fiesta, and I just cannot decided which one to choose!

Black on Red, or Red on Black. Can any one help pretty please?

The Fiesta is red, and will soon have Black wheels if that helps. And these are the 2 badges I am stuck between!

black.jpgred-1.jpg

I do think I prefer one to the other - but will see what everyone else thinks. Help will be much appreciated :)

Sorry for the girly topic here but I am ordering a new Ford Badge for my Fiesta, and I just cannot decided which one to choose!

Black on Red, or Red on Black. Can any one help pretty please?

The Fiesta is red, and will soon have Black wheels if that helps. And these are the 2 badges I am stuck between!

black.jpgred-1.jpg

I do think I prefer one to the other - but will see what everyone else thinks. Help will be much appreciated :)

I think the first one looks mint tbh :-) xx

Thanks hun, that is the one I actually do prefer :D

Hi Kerry. I think the first one, with the black background and red Ford logo would look better. Especially with your black wheels! Horses for courses though! :)

Hi Kerry. I think the first one, with the black background and red Ford logo would look better. Especially with your black wheels! Horses for courses though! :)

I think once the black wheels are on it will defo make more sense. Just think the red one is too much red that's all. Think I will be going for the black!

I would have got the pink if it didn't clash with red so badly :lol:

Aye, Kerry. The black will help to 'break up' the red if you know what I mean! Don't know about the pink, though! Lol. Remember to show us some pics. when it's done. :)

Definitely! Haven't had any good weather to take any 'before' pics yet either!

Deffo the black with red writing! That's the ones i would get for mine. ^_^

Deffo the black with red writing! That's the ones i would get for mine. ^_^

Thanks Ash, you know I only just noticed your car in your profile pic has a Lightening McQueen Face :D

Thanks Ash, you know I only just noticed your car in your profile pic has a Lightening McQueen Face :D

Haha yeah i done that a couple of months ago now. I did make a photoshopping thread in the General Chat section but i think its way back now! Have some piccys on there i still need to photoshop! :ph34r:

My brother renamed it Lightening McFez! :lol:

Red writing on black background.

Definitely.

Cheers guys, you have defo made me feel better about my decision :)

I agree with everyone else on this one! Will set the car apart! :rolleyes:

I saw a black fez yesterday with pink wheels, pink Ford badge with white wording and lots of pink items hanging in the car. Im still feeling a bit sick now thinking about it. Im sure I will get over it with some councelling.

I think the red is bit over the top, At least with red on black is minimal but stylish. Im not a fan of these overlays being same colour as car and different colour writing (reds,blues,greens etc)

I have white with blue writing on the back of mine and black with blue writing on front and they look tidy.

I saw a black fez yesterday with pink wheels, pink Ford badge with white wording and lots of pink items hanging in the car. Im still feeling a bit sick now thinking about it. Im sure I will get over it with some councelling.

Well I quite like pink (if you have been in my 'first car' thread you will know) so I actually think this sounds ok.

However I find myself quite sick when I see a Ford Ka local to me, painted the worst pink I have ever seen, and they sprayed the wheels the same colour - totally ruined it!!

I think the red is bit over the top, At least with red on black is minimal but stylish. Im not a fan of these overlays being same colour as car and different colour writing (reds,blues,greens etc)

I have white with blue writing on the back of mine and black with blue writing on front and they look tidy.

That's an idea, having different back and front. I agree the red looks too much. That was the one suggested to me originally you see, and I wasn't keen until I saw the black one.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club