Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Car Review The Focus St

volts

Thanks for the link.

Not bad at all, its a positive review, but £25k fir tge ST3 - Youch!

only 5k rpm thats almost diesel area nice interior a bit bland exterior wise and as said the price is high for what it is i just like the interior lol

yeah im surprised given the current financial situation but we are in bmw golf territory i dunno if i had the cash if it would be mwn choice im torn love inside dont like the outside so much it doesnt scream st does it

Hi, possibly my next car if the Mk5 Mondeo proves to be too large for my drive.

Chris

Just re looking at the inside of the ST. The screen on the dash is much better than the standard focus. Maybe ther'll add it to the full range come mk 3.5 time

I suspect its strictly for the US of A Dont they have SNYC (and that screen over there)

Just re looking at the inside of the ST. The screen on the dash is much better than the standard focus. Maybe ther'll add it to the full range come mk 3.5 time

I suspect its strictly for the US of A Dont they have SNYC (and that screen over there)

The screen on the dash in the Autoexpress reviews is the same as what is fitted to the Titanium & Titanium X models as far as I can tell ??

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club