Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sill Protectors ?

FIESTA_MAD

They're definitely for looks, I have Ford Motorsport ones on mine and they literally don't do anything other than look good :P they're on the part of the door sill that never gets marked anyway

In my experience they are in exactly the right place to protect the sills.

Mine certainly aren't just for looks.

My previous car got well scratched up without them. Those do cover the sills properly unlike some of the Ford original ones that only cover the top of the sill.

They literally don't do anything in my experience. It's just another thing to clean because it's chrome it gets water stained when it rains. I've never had scuffs on that part of the car on any car I've owned :P must be the way I get into my car

I bought some exactly the same as this for wifes fiesta off eBay (cant remember the seller),the front ones fit fine very easy to install but the rear ones are shocking the grooves in the plate and the sill dont line up so they dont fit properly i complained and got a full refund.The plates do protect the sills i have 2 kids who climb in and out the car using the sills so it avoids scratches on the car sills but the protectors are scratched but thats what they are there for.

I kept them all with a full refund but i paid about £45 for them in January so i adapted the rear ones to fit they arent perfect but i made them fit!as i said to the seller i wasnt looking to rip him off but i had already fitted the front ones which where perfect i just wanted a rear set that fit he messed me about for around 2weeks being slow to reply to emails and trying to fob me off all i wannted was a rear set that fit in the end i emailed eBay to sort it he then offered me a refund which i accepted i said i would send rear ones back if he payed the P&P but he said just keep them and as the front where fitted (they stick really well) i couldnt return as a full set.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club