Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What Can I Do To My Fiesta Mk6?

LMundy

Hi All,

I'm new to Fiestas, well driving in fact as i'm only 17. But being a 17 year old male, and wanting my car to look decent, also wanting to be a boy racer, I haven't really got much of an idea of what I can do to my car, so any help would be great, I'm looking for mods such as interior, exterior, engine mods, anything that wont affect the insurance as its too high as it is!

I drive a Ford Fiesta Mk6 Face-lift 2006 plate.

Many thanks,

LMundy ;)

Hi All,

I'm new to Fiestas, well driving in fact as i'm only 17. But being a 17 year old male, and wanting my car to look decent, also wanting to be a boy racer, I haven't really got much of an idea of what I can do to my car, so any help would be great, I'm looking for mods such as interior, exterior, engine mods, anything that wont affect the insurance as its too high as it is!

I drive a Ford Fiesta Mk6 Face-lift 2006 plate.

Many thanks,

LMundy ;)

You WANT to be a boy racer?!

In regards to changes that won't affect insurance - you'll be very limited. Even a sticker could technically count a decals and should be declared...

You're best off leaving the car as standard for your 2 year probationary phase, any attention you draw to yourself in that period runs the risk of you totting up points and getting stuffed for your license.

Your insurance will be expensive to start with so any modifications will give the companies the excuse to rob you blind.

Spend the first couple of years learning to drive safely and then in a considerate manner and then you can use the savings from your insurance premiums to modify the car after that.

Statistics show that new drivers are most likely to have an accident within their first 2 years of driving so any mods you do will not be reimbursed as Insurance Companies will only pay for repair of stock parts leaving you back at square one.

You really don't want to drive something that looks like you sprayed your car with glue and ram-raided your local Halfords, it will draw Police attention and a keen officer can find something wrong with any car if so inclined.

I also strongly recommend that if you have not done already, do the Pass Plus training as it will reduce your insurance premiums by a fair amount.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club