Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How Many People Are On This Site As There Doesn't Seem To Be Much Happening

kenty123

Just curious really need more action, pics, projects and just chat really

oh well at least there is at least 1 haha nice car by the way :)

Are you looking at the same site as everyone else?

I think this is the busiest site going.

welcome,

keep checking the latest posts tab

this will give you a list of posts across the board and not just in one perticular section mate,

yeah ya rite just checked the latest posts and more stuff to look at how do some of the other posts get thousands of replys and i get 2 lol i know am new but it dont add up is it comin from outside the forum? oh an cheers 1st friend on here :)

yeah ya rite just checked the latest posts and more stuff to look at how do some of the other posts get thousands of replys and i get 2 lol i know am new but it dont add up is it comin from outside the forum? oh an cheers 1st friend on here :)

lol no probs mate,

have you got a focus or fiesta?

and most people log on between 6 and 11pm so they may respond later but it also depends on the topic

You tend to get more replys if the topic is decent Lenny and stoney are prob the best guys going about they know there bizz with cars and are a good laugh xx

You tend to get more replys if the topic is decent Lenny and stoney are prob the best guys going about they know there bizz with cars and are a good laugh xx

Aw shucks, :) I'm only a humble participant among many. ;)

icon_redface.gifthanks gemma woohoo.gif

in my opinion though their is also

Preee, Leemaxd,Salsheikh, Focus_Ire,Steads,Pidu, Petar,

Richiemac,James132,wessy_jess,stealth_titanium,irl-06lx,alkyz89,

TDCIst, artscot79,Anth23, Catch, artscot79 and Danny87 not to mention a few others who are all regulars on the site with many modifications

Thanks people and gemma ma new friend lol. My times different to the time on here is that the same for all of us if we in the same country. And i have a focus mk2 an lookin to get a bodykit but nowt over the top really

Your very welcome guys :-) I've not been on here long enough to have input from the rest you've mentioned Lenny but hope they will be as entertaining as yourself and stoney :-) xx

haha, im a regular with no modifications! I just lurk!

lol well it is a ford site suppose you dont need mods what you bought a kia for over a ford or is it just a profile pic ? :huh:

I've gota Astra both jeebo and I are ex ford owners I had to many problems with mine it nearly killed me and kids :-( xx

All cars you get the odd faulty 1. Ford are great but so are vauxhalls wasn't knocking his car as it looked quite a new model and suppose they are all safe and reliable these days, what happened to your ford by the way was it an older model ?

I found this site quite quiet too, compared to other forums I am on anyway. But I am mostly online during the day rather than at night so that's probably why.

I had 06 plate focus, to start with had lights on they re-set it then started motor went then lights started again to come on (hand brake light, abs light, battery light, and engine management light) so took it back again and was told no fault there then my car decided not to have a working speedo this went on for a few months back and forth to the garage, then they decided to change alternator and said that's it fixed no more problems with it ha right was coming home from my dads (country roads) had a car behind me and my car all of a sudden with no warning went into safety mode and cut my speed from 60mph to 30mph and the car behind me nearly went in to the back of me! My children were screaming and I nearly had a heart attack thankfully the guy followed me to a garden centre and asked what was wrong then followed me the 15 miles home worse day of my life so the car had to go, I did like it but my kids come first xx

Alot of the time people tend to answer posts that they know the answer to , or can help if they can , which is good as you don't get alot of pointless replies.

Alot of newbie welcome post do get un-answered (Hi) no idea why probably with long serving people on here you see new people come say hi and then don't post again so perhaps people decide to not answer the (HI) posts , as you could spend alot of time just saying (HI).

But we are a busy site , but some times we do get (brain Mashed) trying to think of new and exciting ideas to do to our cars. So sometimes it may feel a bit stale.

Don't forget the Focus / Fiesta Devide lol , yes it exists lol .

So to your question yes it is busy here , but sometimes you may not get an answer to your question , purely because someone may not know the answer.

But like Lenny says , great bunch of people here to have a laugh and joke with.

Enjoy your stay Shane and Welcome to FOC

All i see is the same faces responding to posts lol...where is the new post tab lol???

Heres ya answer manxkat lol from preeee

gemma that must of been scary the 30mph limiter are gud in one way but bad in another

Cheers preee but someone got to know the answer all the ford fanatics on ere lol

project c there is a new post just people need to start using it, i would like to see a new post from you by tomorrow ;)

It was hell but will buy a ford again in the future the dealer didn't have any when I took my car back to them xx

Ya dont need 1 vauxhalls are top cars with hardly any problems, and fords the newer there getting the worse there getting my sis has brand new s-max on finance and when you go to start it there no power and its happened when there nowhere near home, She has lost confidence in it now and said she wants to end the contract and they said you cant, if we can fix it you have to keep it. Its a very nice motor but cant drive far without out thinking its not gonna start up its happened 3 times and they just set it all up on the computer but its only a quick fix

That was like mine but I'm prob the worse customer going about tell your sister to say shes going to watch dog plus papers if it don't get changed also trading standards can help luckily enough me sitting there for 3 hours putting customers off buying cars from the dealer made them move sharply lol, I had many diff cars x reg Astra was my 3 rd car it chose when it wanted to start and liked to stall but I can be hard on my cars driving wise when I've not got the kids if I've had a bad day at work xx

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club