Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk3 Zs V's St Front End

Preee

Looking at the two cars , my opinion is the Front end of the Mk3 Zetec S looks much better than the ST.

What do you guys think ?

Just picked up my zetec s yesterday :) i do like it but it does look like it could go even lower for some reason! Think i might just be used to the bigger front skirts of the fiesta... :wacko:

the ST does look better to me but that bonnet line that runs across and over the top of the ford badge looks MASSIVE in some pics; makes it look like proper shoddy build quality!

It just looks a bit plain to me , reminds me of a Fiat Punto :) , where as the Fcous Zetec S looks a bit more menacing .

ahhh maybe so! it does have a cleaner look than a zetec s :)

actually another thing, the front end of these focus's look really different depending on what headlamp units they've got - the chrome units (with DRL's) make the whole front look really odd and like a fish....in which case not for me!

• 1 month later...

Picture of My ZS with ST

2a8de700.jpg

cbf6a29e.jpg

imagine the st with number plate though

I don't like the lack of top grill bit or the fog light design.

Also prefer the white dividing lines through the front grill on the zetec s. The grill and bonnet on the st just looks bland.

Do like the ST grille, but the rest of the car is a bit clean/bland! That bonnet line still takes the !Removed! (reminds me of the days of rover build)

Fit the ZS lights and it'll give a bit better contrast!

Maybe have no dividing lines on the ZS too to have both top and ST grill ;) or is that overkill?

imagine the st with number plate though

No need to imagine, here you go! :D

DSC05543edit.jpg

Sorry my flash kind of flushed out the DRLs but they are white.

DSC05545edit.jpg

DSC05546edit.jpg

And I can confirm that this is an ST3 and it ain't even registered yet (So I was told!) ^_^

Yep i still prefer the Mk3 ZS front to the ST front. St front is just too bland for my liking , personal choice of course :)

I'm not keen on the ST at the front - the gaping fish face is a bit much! The number plate then makes it look a bit toothy? :unsure: Put the ZS nose on the ST and it would be perfect.

Having said that, you will instantly recognise an ST over a standard one because it has a different front end, whereas front on you could mistake the ZS for a normal Focus I guess.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club