Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Car Shampoo

AR-Fiesta

I got a new power washer and it has a wee tube to put into a bottle of car shampoo, im going to go to Halfords in the next couple of days to buy some, can anyone recommend a good shampoo to get that is not too expensive ?

The best shampoo by far is Dodo Juice Born To Be Mild. It's won awards from detailing world. It's around £8 for 250ml. However it's not sold in Halfords, so the second best would be Zymol natural car wash. Has 20% off (online only) in Halfords atm, so makes it £6.99 for 500ml. It can also be brought in store.

best stuff I've used by far is Autoglym Bodywork shampoo, really good cleaner, gets all the grime off :)

So whats up with Fairy Liquid? :rolleyes:

pragmatix you are a naughty person. do you really want your car to be petrified and lose all of its paint lol :ph34r:

Jamie :)

I use Meguiars Ultimate Wash & Wax. Admittedly it's not the cheapest on the market but it does an amazing job! The car feels like glass after you've washed it and the soap has the best smell ever :D

i use autoglym bodywork shampoo, followed by autoglym super resin polish and and ultra gloss shine (think its called that?)

looks amazing when done!

I use Zymol natural car wash with sheepskin mitt and two bucket method followed by autoglym's super resin polish and then ultra gloss protection. Wheels protected with autoglym's alloy wheel seal. All products are easy to apply and very easy to buff to a superb finish. Oh and a power washer too.