Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear
    • Share Your Car Experience
      Share Your Car Experience

btmaldon

Wind Deflectors On A Mk2.5

8 posts in this topic

Has anybody got a picture of a Mk2.5 with front wind deflectors on? I would like to see if they look naff or not before I concider buying some.

Thanks folks.

Hi havnt got a picture but i,ve got them on my 2 mk2 and they look great you wont be dissapointedmine panther black so they do blend well with the rest of the car.

ive got them too mate though ide buy front and rear deflectors to even it up a bit i bought heko wind deflectors had them on the mk1 and liked them maybe this pic will help a bit post-8800-0-42986700-1339782471_thumb.jp

I've not got any pics but I've seen a lot of focus's with them on lately and they do look really good! Climair really fit in well with the profile of the window and are super easy to install

Thanks guys. Looks like these are the next thing to get. The profile looks good as I dfidnt want them flaring out too wide.

I will get looking on eBay.

They're basically the same fit as the fiesta ones. If you have a look on my profile in my pictures there's a few on there

Any ones from Team Heko or Climair will be pretty similar and don't stand out a mile.

Heko are thinner and more flexible, Climair are more sturdy but can make the window stick a bit until they settle in.

Heko's also have a bit of a curve to them which is ideal for flicking out !Removed! ends if you smoke.

ive had both and i do prefer the heko the rears are next on my list. d