Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Focus Mk2 Badboy Style Bonnet Advice

moy24

What do you think to the wheels that have the colour stripe around the edge? You could get them in green and black.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• moy24

• Stoney871

• Fozza

• Lenny

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What do you think to the wheels that have the colour stripe around the edge? You could get them in green and black.

not sure what u mean u got any pic

bbslmrep_greenlip-vi.jpg&w=400&h=400&ei=rj_jT-DBKfPa0QWd1eyIAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=927&vpy=136&dur=214&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=107&ty=150&sig=110719165241805884523&page=1&tbnh=143&tbnw=148&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:84

Hopefully this might tickle your taste buds haha it would suit your car if what your going to do it.

bbslmrep_greenlip-vi.jpg&w=400&h=400&ei=rj_jT-DBKfPa0QWd1eyIAw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=927&vpy=136&dur=214&hovh=225&hovw=225&tx=107&ty=150&sig=110719165241805884523&page=1&tbnh=143&tbnw=148&start=0&ndsp=18&ved=1t:429,r:4,s:0,i:84

Hopefully this might tickle your taste buds haha it would suit your car if what your going to do it.

Oh yea i no what u mean now thanks for the pic i dont like black cars with black alloys even if it has green lip round it. what u think of this.

post-27208-0-80406600-1340311312_thumb.j

Hmm are they silver n what brand?

there carbon grey with polished face there called RS INOX check eBay as thats where i seen them

This is what i mean with the green stripes but i have a focus not a fiesta

post-27208-0-89933400-1340386786_thumb.j

The wheels look good its about opinion I don't think I would personally buy them though. But the green strips look really good. Have your eyebrows arrived? and are you pleased with them?

The wheels look good its about opinion I don't think I would personally buy them though. But the green strips look really good. Have your eyebrows arrived? and are you pleased with them?

The eyebrowes should be here tommorow. I'll let you no when they turn up im gona paint them same as the car panther black. I think the RS alloys i showed you will look good im going to also paint the brake calipers green i wont be buying the alloys just yet need to get the cash first i found a company who will sell me just the alloys for £285 and im going to just put my tyres of my alloys on to the new alloys as my tyres are brand new.

My eyebrowes for my hedlight is here im going to fit it on to the car when i get the stripes put on so when the whole car is done il upload pic.

My eyebrowes for my hedlight is here im going to fit it on to the car when i get the stripes put on so when the whole car is done il upload pic.

look foward to the pictures mate.photo.gif

Hi just a quick update the thing i wanted to do to the car is on hold at the moment as i have other thing to sort out first of all i bit busy at work and dont have alot of time. The main thing is i have water leak as i got the car washed yestoday and when it was getting jetwashed water starterd running down my windscreen looked like it was coming from the roof linen but i think it the seal around the windscreen.I'l keep u informed on what happens. I was also thinking of spreying my grilles same colour as the car as there dark grey at the moment but il see what happens.

• 2 weeks later...

just a quick update the eyebrowes i recived is the wrong one i just put it on the car not stuck it on yet and relised they sent me the mk3 focus ones which wont fit my headlight so i posted them back and should recive the new one next week. Im still in 2 minds if i should put the green stipes on the car as im worried when i put it on it will look abit boy racer look. if any one can use photo shop please contact me as i would like to see how it will look b4 i do it. What you all think the green stipes as i saide like the st500 but in green or should i do the roof all green and the bonet green not all the bonnet just the middle bit where you can see the line of the bonnet if you no what i mean.

you are aware those stripes incur a 25percent insurance increase? trust me i thought about it as well

you are aware those stripes incur a 25percent insurance increase? trust me i thought about it as well

i dont think it makes any difference on isurance does it

haha yeah i wish ring them up and ask how much it will cost to add viper stripes and side stripes to the car i think you may be surprised the car is now more appealable to thiefs and stands out

il ring them tommorow and see what they say thanks for your advice

just a word of warning thats all its not sumat you can hide if you did have an accident i wanted to do it but was warned by a friend of a friend he did it to his fiesta and got shunted at a junction insurance wouldnt pay as it wasnt a declared modification and not standard to the car he admited he knew that but wasnt prepared to pay the extra when he quiried it

Rough effort at re-colouring, but hopefully you get the idea.

st5004.jpg

st5004.jpg

Me likey-likey!

st5004.jpg

Thanks for that that looks good do you think it looks better in green or gloss orange if i atach a photo of a car i want my car to look like will be be able to change the colour on the stripe as u done on this pic heres the pic.thanks mate and give me your thoughts of what you think.

post-27208-0-48030100-1342432227_thumb.j

Give me a square on front, side and rear pic and I'll se what I can do.

Give me a square on front, side and rear pic and I'll se what I can do.

thats the only pic i have that has exactly the same stripes as i want with the front splitter that im gona get to.

Sorry for the delay, first chance i've had to play around with the picture.

See what you think.

green.jpg

orange.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club