Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reb - New To The Forums!

reb

Hi Guys and gals,

I'm fairly new to the Fiesta club, recently treating myself to a 09 Zetec S. I've done a few bits and pieces to it, such as carbon DMB's, door sills, and now the Boomerang arm rest. Hopefully soon I'll also have bluetooth retro fitted and possibly an asian grill and vinyl wrapping. Here's the suspect as I got her:

456328_10150680524328021_500343020_9306796_421316628_o.jpg

The first thing I got next are the door sills/kick plates. These were about £30 from amazon - I absolutely think everybody should go for these. Very easy to install, and really give it a classy look. Very cheap to boot!

IMG_0944.jpg

After these I went for the carbon DMB badges. I really like these, but I think I should have gone for black and chrome. They are nice quality, but where the carbon is has an effect on the writting and from close up looks a little tacky. However from a distance I think they look ace. I've done the wheels, front back and steering wheel - £30 in total. Here's a pic incase anyone is thinking of getting these (excuse the filth her!):

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0948.jpg

Last but not least, the Boomerang armrest. To be honest I'm not sure about this, and may actually sell it.

This cost £100 of eBay and I really can't decide if I like it. I don't think the quality of the armrest lives up to the price, installing it was mostly easy, but at the end there is a bit of agro trying to get the top of the centre console back in place.

I find that when driving, for me at least, it feels just a tad to high and have to purch on the end of it to get at the gear leaver and even then it hinders the control of it, if you have a short throw gear leaver I think you should probably forget this.

Also it pretty much completely stops you from using the handbrake, it's fine if you're just stopping and starting your journey, but when you're in traffic, and you want to put the handbrake on firmly, it's a real pain! Also if you move the armrest up out the way of it, when you come to put the armrest back down again once you're moving, it can be a bit awkward.

However, it is perfect for motor way driving. It is the perfect hight and position for you to rest your left arm on for steering - very comfy indeed.

Here's a picture of it fitted, you can also see my filthy rubber mats. I can get a few more pictures if anyone is interested in getting one of these:

IMG_1019-1.jpg

I have plenty more idea's for this, as mentioned earlier, after having a coutesy 2012 Fez for a week, I am dying to get bluetooth retrofitted!

Here's the idea I have for vinyl wrapping, very quickly Photoshoped:

dan.jpg

Thanks!

Dan

looks nice! I was thinking of getting some of those sill protectors, with the ford logo on/fiesta logo. I can only find them for like £45 cheapest for my car though (fiesta mk6 3 door) so not sure if its worth it! I do like them though.

Looks good =]

One thing though, you have non heated leather seats? That's rather strange...

Looks good =]

Dont't think the 'S' was heated seats, just the S1600 & Metal.

Thanks!

looks nice! I was thinking of getting some of those sill protectors, with the ford logo on/fiesta logo. I can only find them for like £45 cheapest for my car though (fiesta mk6 3 door) so not sure if its worth it! I do like them though.

It's definitely worth it. Even the other half commented on them when she got in and thats coming from someone who has no interest in anything unless it has 4 legs and whineys.

Looks good =]

The Zetec S comes with sweet jack all. I'm starting to wish I went with the S1600 like I originally planned. It was just a bit lairy for me! If it came in plain black or frozen white... Spot on.

Thanks!

It's definitely worth it. Even the other half commented on them when she got in and thats coming from someone who has no interest in anything unless it has 4 legs and whineys.

The Zetec S comes with sweet jack all. I'm starting to wish I went with the S1600 like I originally planned. It was just a bit lairy for me! If it came in plain black or frozen white... Spot on.

The Metal is an alternative. It comes in frozen white, black or grey with a few more extras than the S.

Believe me, I would love a Metal! I just can't justify the price tag on those things.

Believe me, I would love a Metal! I just can't justify the price tag on those things.

Yeah i suppose so. It helped that i could use my Ford employee voucher to bring the price down a touch more.

You`ve got a nice car there mate and i`m sure you will enjoy owning it.

Here`s a pic of my old Zetec S....

S7000740.jpg

M-ZETECS.jpg

Very nice! I take it you have a metal now?

Yes mate, i have the white Metal. Done a few small mods to it and very pleased with it.

Very jealous!

On another note, I think the Boomerang arm rest has to go... It's way to awkward to use in traffic. Which is a shame because I like the looks and it's nice on the motorway.

Very jealous!

On another note, I think the Boomerang arm rest has to go... It's way to awkward to use in traffic. Which is a shame because I like the looks and it's nice on the motorway.

I've got rhe Armster in mine and i thought it slightly awkward at first but have gotten used to driving with it. I think if you take yours out, you might not like the big space where it used to be.

I just think the armrests add a quality - big car feel to a small car. 😊

Hmmm... I'll trial it for another week and see what I think, though if anyone is interested just give me a shout.

ahh ok, thought they were heated with the leather pack. I was worried when I ordered my titanium whether or not they'd be heated leathers, but they are lol so it's all good.

He still has a great looking car though, Panther Black is a great colour =]

Thank you!

What does everyone think of my Vinyl wrap idea/design.

I really like the look of the Rockstar Fiesta, but I think I'd look a right tit rolling up to the office in something like that!

You bought a black one then want to wrap the majority of it in white? Personal preference I guess... :P

Thank you!

I really like the look of the Rockstar Fiesta, but I think I'd look a right tit rolling up to the office in something like that!

I say go for it mate, imo, it looks !Removed! cool. 😁

You bought a black one then want to wrap the majority of it in white? Personal preference I guess... :P

I always wanted the frozen white version. The black one happened to come with the leather interior! Also it still looks very smart in my opinion :)

A few pictures from Tuesday evening outside the shooting range:

IMG_1022.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

IMG_1025.jpg

IMG_1027.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club