#1 SilverTrophey

SilverTrophey

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Name: Martin
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec 1.25
  • Year: 1999

Posted 17 June 2012 - 08:43 PM

Hello, I thought I would stop by and just say "Hi".
My name's Martin and I come from Wales, I'm 20 years old and I'm currently working for a car insurance company, which I can't stand as it's such a horrible experience telling customers why their premiums have gone up a fortune for something that wasn't their fault. It's not to bad though when you talk to the people who's premiums have come down a lot so It has it's good points and it's bad. I'm also signing up to join the Army. Recently done a barb test and I can go in to be a Combat Engineer, Combat Medical Technician and a Tank Crewman.

I drive a 1.25 Zetec Fiesta from 1999 which is a nippy little car and maybe within the next year or 2 I can upgrade and get me a 1.6 Fiesta Zetec S 2005 plate as they are really nice!

I have some fixes I would like to do my fiesta and it would be outstanding if I can get some tips for that e.g.
  • The right foglight has got some moss looking stuff in there and would more than likely need to be replaced.
  • Radio is sliding all over the place in the "fixed" position
  • I want to do some touch up work to the body as repairing scratches and minor respray works on the parts.
That's all for the moment, thanks for your time and have a good evening/day.

Thanks!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 dezwez

dezwez

Dezwez

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,150 posts
  • Name: Derek
  • Ford Model: ford focus 1.8 zetec mk 2.5
  • Year: 2008

Posted 17 June 2012 - 09:15 PM

Hi welcome :)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users