Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Quick Questions

cosh1990

looking at an 02 fiesta, my first ford :P

is there anything i should look out for, from what ive heard they are good reliable cars, low with insurence and good fuel consumption.

no point asking a garage as they will just be out for the sale so who better to ask then people that own the cars themselves

please as much detail as possible, last car was a fiat and dont really want to go through another nightmare of breakdowns and problems left right and centre.

I'd recommend taking a mechanic friend along or failing that get an aa/rac inspection done.

On a 02 plate one major thing to look for is rust. My mates Fiesta of a similar age is an excellent runner, low servicing costs etc BUT it is starting to have more major rust issues.

thanks mate, the car chance to only be used for a year, just until i get myself on a good finanical foot then will be looking at a new model fiesta or focus so its mainly the mechanical side of things im looking at, not to say if it runs well i wouldnt consider giving is a respray :)

as above, RUST! seriously, check the car out very carefully, check the previous mots for any hint that its had welding done

okay thanks, iv seen pictures of 1 for a decent price and from what i can see it looks okay, but would need to have a proper check

okay thanks, iv seen pictures of 1 for a decent price and from what i can see it looks okay, but would need to have a proper check

its more the underneath and suspension mounting points etc you need to keep an eye on.