Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus Sport Latvala Lower Grill Part Number

Lenny

I have found the German version of the zetec s and its called the focus Latvala sport.

im interested in purchasing the front lower grill but i cant find the part number anywhere for it,

im hoping someone can help me in finding it,

also here are some pictures and videos of the motor

http://youtu.be/RyQ4A7GAK-o

Capturess.png

Capture6.png

Capture2-1.png

Capturenn.png

Lenny, it looks like some silver trim on the lower grill, i think you may want to try German eBay and see if you can find the part number for it?

• Like 1

Lenny, it looks like some silver trim on the lower grill, i think you may want to try German ebay and see if you can find the part number for it?

I suppose it would be easy to make a replica,

but i figured since i need to purchase the ZS lower grill i thought i would get a price on this one and if their isint much difference in price id buy the german version,

hi Lenny I've got a ford focus 1.6tdi eco tech mk2.5 on a 58 plate and my car has the side lower grill on it, like the silver focus in your pics, but my front grill is not like that in your pics, will up load some pics ok

• Like 1

hi Lenny I've got a ford focus 1.6tdi eco tech mk2.5 on a 58 plate and my car has the side lower grill on it, like the silver focus in your pics, but my front grill is not like that in your pics, will up load some pics ok

thanks mate,

i think the latvala may have been a 2008 special edition

Personally I think it looks hideous with the silver bits on it like that!

Had a look for you mate, but found nothing. looked on the German eBay site and hunted for ages to look for a part number.. and nothing

• Like 1

Had a look for you mate, but found nothing. looked on the German ebay site and hunted for ages to look for a part number.. and nothing

Thanks for taking the time to search it for me mate,

think ill make do with the zetec s one, i suppose it will be original over here anyway because the zetec s focus isint available from ford over here only by import so it will stand out as it is.

Had a look for you mate, but found nothing. looked on the German ebay site and hunted for ages to look for a part number.. and nothing

me too. nada searching for it Lenny, sorry.

me too. nada searching for it Lenny, sorry.

no problem thanks for the help. doesnt stand out that much on the silver body work anyways so ill go for the zetec s one and maybe get the grills and fog surrounds painted gloss black?

I want those alloys :-(

they are nice lol i think they were also an option on the uk titanium spec models and i think they are 17'' if that helps you track them down mate, ive just checked ford microcat and they are 17'' alloys here is the finis number: 1527073 around £150 per alloy which isint a bad price for 17'' alloys, shame im not so good at tracking down the grill lol

fordalloys.jpg

eww not keen on those alloys atal!! and mixed feelings on the grill, looks ok on the silver but not sure about the other colours...

Lol thanks len, I know they fit them on the zetec with the sport pack they look so much better then the standard 16"s, I've found some on eBay but no one wants to exchange my wheels plus cash. I think if I was you I'd stick to the grill you got mate looks much better. Just get some st wheels on and you car will look sweet.

Lol thanks len, I know they fit them on the zetec with the sport pack they look so much better then the standard 16"s, I've found some on eBay but no one wants to exchange my wheels plus cash. I think if I was you I'd stick to the grill you got mate looks much better. Just get some st wheels on and you car will look sweet.

thanks mate, ill be selling the titanium grill and fitting a ZS one sprayed gloss black, in the next 3 months

and in the next 12 months i hope to have a stainless double oval duplex exhaust and some 18'' st alloys fitted then its the end of the road for me and modifications lol i will wax her once a month and admire the beauty lol

once complete ill wake up every morning, open the front door, look at the focus and scream eeeeeuuuuwww wea!!

with my fist over my mouth, just like they do on Pimp my Ride!

http://www.european-...products_id=431

http://www.european-...products_id=433

I actually like the German Zetec grill a lot! Nice find, did you manage find one Lenny?

It is nice but I'm not into the chrome bits and like alkyz said it looks nice on white / light models but i think my blue zetec wouldn't like it!

Think il stick to spraying my gloss black or even hydro drip in dark carbon.

I actually like the German Zetec grill a lot! Nice find, did you manage find one Lenny?

It is nice but I'm not into the chrome bits and like alkyz said it looks nice on white / light models but i think my blue zetec wouldn't like it!

Think il stick to spraying my gloss black or even hydro drip in dark carbon.

I havent managed to find one of the german grills mate,

going to purchase the lower grill same as yours and spray it gloss black, i done some research on the latvala and apparently it was a limited edition model launched in july 2008 and it was the start of the facelift mk2.5 release in germany and styled by WRC driver ''Jarri-Matti Latvala'' who was part of the ford team at the time and the idea of the chrome sections on the front grill was to give it an RS apperance since the mk2 RS wasnt released at that stage nor was the zetec s mk2.5

ford-m-sport-cad-design-540x334.jpg

so i reckon the styling of the mk2.5 zetec s stemed from the limited edition focus latvala. and was sold in the uk as the zetec s but over here in ireland you cant buy a focus zetec s from the dealers, you can only get the zetec so the zetec s is a rare sight over here,

it has to be either imported or built.

you've done some research there Lenny. Looking forward to the pics mate.

Lenny, If i get hold of a decent priced ST lower grill for my Zetec il be selling mine!

Ive priced up the top small one just under bonnet, I'm looking at £75.00 which is 'ok' but still looking for cheaper, just gotta wait for payday and then find a cheap lower ST one.

Lenny, If i get hold of a decent priced ST lower grill for my Zetec il be selling mine!

Ive priced up the top small one just under bonnet, I'm looking at £75.00 which is 'ok' but still looking for cheaper, just gotta wait for payday and then find a cheap lower ST one.

the lower st grill wont fit your bumper mate, it is wider by 4 inches and the curves are different you would need an st bumper to fit the lower grill in to.

but the upper st grill will fit your bumper no problem,

and here is the upper grill from ford and cheaper than £75.00

buy it from valeautos for £27.00 i bought my full zetec s kit from them last year, genuine ford dealer

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Focus-ST-08-on-Genuine-NEW-Upper-Rad-Bumper-Grille-/110886868631?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19d15f5697

the lower st grill wont fit your bumper mate, it is wider by 4 inches and the curves are different you would need an st bumper to fit the lower grill in to.

but the upper st grill will fit your bumper no problem,

and here is the upper grill from ford and cheaper than £75.00

buy it from valeautos for £27.00 i bought my full zetec s kit from them last year, genuine ford dealer

http://www.ebay.co.u...=item19d15f5697

I just checked on dimensions of it too and you are right i didn't think, i saw the picture and quickly compared. Bit gutting but I'm sure il get around it somehow or give mine a better look.

I looked into Hydro Dripping like you said, i got a decent quote...

£100 get the chrome strip and top grille dipped in dark carbon,

Then i asked just the top grille and lower and he said £170.

So I'm currently unsure right now.

As for the eBay link, that's great pal. Thanks. I was just a little weary about buying one without actual eyes on seeing it. But that go in my basket too. Nice one.

So whats your plans when you get the Zetec grille?

Is this what you're looking for ?? If so the answer is staring at you on this site !!

Lenny.pdf

Is this what you're looking for ?? If so the answer is staring at you on this site !!

Thanks mate,

i was originally looking for the lower grill from the latvala which is the same as the zetec s grill in your PDF but it has the additional chrome lines around the side pocket vents,

but it isint available anywhere so im just going to purchase the zetec s one next month instead.

here is a picture of the latvala grill

Capturess-1.jpg

As for the ebay link, that's great pal. Thanks. I was just a little weary about buying one without actual eyes on seeing it. But that go in my basket too. Nice one.

So whats your plans when you get the Zetec grille?

Hi mate,

i know Valeautos haven’t got an actual picture of the part on the e-bay listing, but they do list the FINIS number of the grill so if you copy the finis number and paste it in to google you will see some images of the part, its brand new and over £40 cheaper than other sellers of the same item, but you will need to transfer the flip badge from the existing grill to the new one,

i will be doing this myself in the next 2-3 months so ill do a guide on changing the upper grill on the mk2.5 focus and also one for transferring the flip badge from one grill to another.

and the plans for the grills are to get them sprayed and lacquered in gloss black along with the fog light surrounds,

i received the Zs upper grill yesterday in the post, so ill be purchasing the lower Zs grill from European parts in Germany next month,

then gather the money up in my pocket for the body shop to spray the grills and fog surrounds but considering the full Zs kit was sprayed and fitted for 400 i reckon around 80 for spraying the grills would be sufficient.

their is only one place in Ireland that i am currently aware of that performs the hydro dipping and they are 346km away from me, so that would be two trips, one to leave them their and another day to collect them so i would be travelling a total of 1384km on fuel then pay the guy around 200euro to hydro dip them,

it would look epic but a bit much for me to be honest,

if a guy sets up a hydro dipping business closer to home though i would get the lid of the battery box, fuse box and induction filter lid all hydro dipped in carbon print, then stick a yellow Mountune decal on the top of the air box lid, would look the business.

so bottom line mate,

late july to early august i will have the grills changed and in gloss black,

late august i will be carbon wrapping the bonnet lip in gloss carbon and purchasing a set of these CSR light brows from germany and getting the body shop to colour code them to the body.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140684531554?ru=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fsch%2Fi.html%3F_sacat%3DSee-All-Categories%26_from%3DR40%26_nkw%3D140684531554%26_rdc%3D1

Thanks mate,

i was originally looking for the lower grill from the latvala which is the same as the zetec s grill in your PDF but it has the additional chrome lines around the side pocket vents,

but it isint available anywhere so im just going to purchase the zetec s one next month instead.

here is a picture of the latvala grill

Capturess-1.jpg

Can't you create your own version with chrome detailing strip ??

http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/160795833405?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&adtype=pla

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club