Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Millsy1

Cant Add/change My Profile Photo.

12 posts in this topic

can anyone help please. ive tried a number of times 2 add a profile photo, but it doesnt work.

any information would be greatful

thanks.

It must be around 100 x 150 pixles for the forum to accept it, what error are you getting?

it says "Failed to set a new photo"

I have the same problem, it gives me an error message saying 'failed to set new photo'

i thought it was because ive just become a new member u cant add a photo straight away.

but least its not just me.

any idea's anyone?

Upload the picture you wish to add to www.photobucket.com, and PM me with the image link. I'll see what i can do

Same prob here cant change pic, no error messages the pic changes on the profile page but then reverts to the original pic IYSWIM

Its a little buggy guys reference profile picture uploading, i had to log in and go out several times repeating the process to make it work.

i still cant change my profile photo. ive tried so many times. :(

Its a little buggy guys reference profile picture uploading, i had to log in and go out several times repeating the process to make it work.

Yep, that happened to me this morning. I came out and logged back in again and it worked.

ok i finally got myself a profile photo up. not the one i wanted but still not a grey face anymore.