Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Cant Add/change My Profile Photo.

Millsy1

can anyone help please. ive tried a number of times 2 add a profile photo, but it doesnt work.

any information would be greatful

thanks.

It must be around 100 x 150 pixles for the forum to accept it, what error are you getting?

it says "Failed to set a new photo"

i thought it was because ive just become a new member u cant add a photo straight away.

but least its not just me.

any idea's anyone?

Same prob here cant change pic, no error messages the pic changes on the profile page but then reverts to the original pic IYSWIM

Its a little buggy guys reference profile picture uploading, i had to log in and go out several times repeating the process to make it work.

i still cant change my profile photo. ive tried so many times. :(

Its a little buggy guys reference profile picture uploading, i had to log in and go out several times repeating the process to make it work.

Yep, that happened to me this morning. I came out and logged back in again and it worked.

ok i finally got myself a profile photo up. not the one i wanted but still not a grey face anymore.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club