Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Meets?

joe_dows

hello, just recently got my ford n cant wait to show it off? they any meets in the northwest area coming up as im from cumbria

hello, just recently got my ford n cant wait to show it off? they any meets in the northwest area coming up as im from cumbria

Hi, and welcome to the forum, im not sure about any up coming meets but if you upload some pictures of your motor to photobucket or a similar image hosting website,

you can then link them to the forum for others to see,

have you any modifications done or planned?

i plan on getting a remap at some point, n its just standard 1.6TDCI zetec s with proper blacked out windows(not the film stuff) n alloys which where on it when i got it, do plan on putting originals on if i can find some for right price,

urm ill try putting pictures on, just not quite sure how tbh

i have put some photos in my gallery if that helps?

i have put some photos in my gallery if that helps?
no problem mate, here is your car, i have put them on photobucket for you and linked them to the forum, it looks tidy mate, and i like the rear diffuser and the alloys that are currently on it look sweet too.

gallery_34445_1002_112924.jpg

gallery_34445_1002_46832.jpg

gallery_34445_1002_3547.jpg

gallery_34445_1002_98080.jpg

gallery_34445_1002_99780.jpg

gallery_34445_1002_109704.jpg

cheers pal, yeh i like the alloys just thinking of keeping it standard tho, undecided yet as to keep them alloys on it. humm choices

cheers pal, yeh i like the alloys just thinking of keeping it standard tho, undecided yet as to keep them alloys on it. humm choices

My focus has the same engine as your fiesta mate at 90Bhp minus the front mount intercooler, but if i had your fiesta and £375 in my back pocket id be taking myself to the nearest Mountune performance place to get a K&N filter and remap which will bring the torque up by 15% and the bhp from 90 to 115!!

check it out:

http://www.mountuneperformance.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=227&Itemid=122

ill bear that in mind thanks pal,

Lenny your far too kind pal, well you have more patience than me!

Nice car Joe, Its pretty much cosmetically modified to a nice T. Theres certain meet topics in specified car model threads but i guess its down to man power. Meets take abit of organising, think my area's DEAD! ha.

Lenny your far too kind pal, well you have more patience than me!

Nice car Joe, Its pretty much cosmetically modified to a nice T. Theres certain meet topics in specified car model threads but i guess its down to man power. Meets take abit of organising, think my area's DEAD! ha.

what you mean by its pretty much cosmetically modified to a nice T? im new to all this ha

what you mean by its pretty much cosmetically modified to a nice T? im new to all this ha

Im saying i like the mods that are already on your car, it looks nice from the outside and if it were mine id start doing performance / interior small mods. Sorry i confused you, its pretty much my slang!

Im saying i like the mods that are already on your car, it looks nice from the outside and if it were mine id start doing performance / interior small mods. Sorry i confused you, its pretty much my slang!

ahh i see ha, yeh there the two things ill be looking to do to it like, n maybii some wind protectors for the windows,

then metal strips for the footwell as you get into the car saying zetec s

ahh i see ha, yeh there the two things ill be looking to do to it like, n maybii some wind protectors for the windows,

then metal strips for the footwell as you get into the car saying zetec s

Search for Heko or Climair for your windows and Richbrook for your sills.

Search for Heko or Climair for your windows and Richbrook for your sills.

wow thanks, i like how everyone helps each other out on this site:D

wow thanks, i like how everyone helps each other out on this site:D

Glad to be of service ;)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club