Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Little Confussed Over Spark Plugs I Got Today.

fiesta_lad

Hi everyone i drive a fiesta mk5 1.3i endure e engine petrol 51 plate. I got me self some spark plugs today has i am service my car next week in college. Now i had a gift voucher for Halfords so i got them from there. Now i normally buy ngk ones but after giveing the sales assistant in Halfords my reg number he comes back with Bosch superplus spark plugs plus yttrium. Now i've been searching the web and these plugs have quite good reviews.

But i am a little confussed has these plugs look abit fancy for my little fiesta. So i have been on the Halfords website typed in my reg and these plugs have come back has being ok for my car. But does anyone know what the diffrence with Bosch superplus and any other spark plug? I don't want to put them in and cause damage or something.

Any help is gratefull

Thanks alan.

As long as the plugs are the same dimensions and the gaps are correct you should be ok.

If the plugs are longer than the original ones then definitely do not fit them as they will likely hit the piston heads.

As long as the plugs are the same dimensions and the gaps are correct you should be ok.

If the plugs are longer than the original ones then definitely do not fit them as they will likely hit the piston heads.

Hi thanks for the reply i will compare them with the ones i am taking out and see how it goes from there. Cheers

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club