Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Aux Question! -_-

slamduncan

Hey all.

I have this week upgraded the comfort by buying a 59 plate ford focus 1.8 zetec. (previous car was an '02 Civic Type R that i had grown out of)

However i dont have an owners manual with the car and am having to find things out for myself via forums and google searches.

I have a 6000cd in my focus, the silver faced one. It has an aux button and a voice button on the remote stalk.

I checked in the glove box and it has a jack in there for an aux. My first question is: Will this be connected to the headunit internally as standard or do i need to wire the plug to the headunit myself? I would test it out but i dont have an mp3 player to test it out at the moment! (How very old school).

Secondly, I read somewhere that the cars with "Voice" on the remote stalk have bluetooth on them, is that correct? I have the pick up and put down buttons for phone calls on my headunit but no idea if i can use it for calls or whatnot without my manuals!

Thanks in advance from the newbie!

Hi.

First, if you have the aux socket it will be connected.

Second, if you have the voice button then you should have the bluetooth module.

I'm pretty sure someone here has the radio guide you need.

Thank you kindly for the swift response.

I've just been out in the garage to play with the radio and have managed to connect my phone to the car (Yipee!). However when i press voice it asks for functions!? Is there a list of voice commands anywhere I can find, as google doesn't seem to be very helpful with this particular question!

Thanks again

That's fantastic, i'll give some of them a crack tomorrow and report back.

Many thanks for your help Stoney, much appreciated.

You're welcome, I aims to please :P

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club