Do Not Sell My Personal Information

R.i.p Zetec S :(

ZS Zac
聽Share

Heya guys, just thought id share a few photos from the other night. To put a long story short.. i swerved for a fox, side impacted a power mast which flipped my car into the river.

If the power mast did not smash the drivers side window on impact, me and my friend would of probably drowned.

Was holding my breathe for a good 2 minutes, before i finally managed to unbuckle mine and my friends seat belt then swam out of the window. Happened early hours of the morning, safe to say I scared myself. Now time to salvage some bits!!

wmcb3r.jpg

294321z.jpg

2m607et.jpg

14b0ydc.jpg

epi0dx.jpg

2v91ydw.jpg

35n6gj8.jpg

Edited by DanGull
Swearing removed - sorry, I know this was traumatic!!

Whoa ! 馃槺 bet ur gutted. As long as you are ok ?

Never an easy thing to look at :(

The only consolation is that metal can be replaced, lives can't. Glad you & your friend are here to tell the tale.

yerh were fine, few scratches and bumps. quite lucky to be honest haha

more upset about my car, was my pride and joy

Wow.... :o

Really glad to hear you're OK; must have been a real shock.

Hopefully your insurer will get it all sorted out without too much hassle.

Unless it's your pet, it's far better to just hit head on any animal smaller than your car.

Jesus man, when i see things like this i just think it could of been much more worse. Sorry about the car but its much better you bein here to tell the story than us seeing it on the news or whatever. Glad you's are ok.

Very lucky to come out of that with just bumps & scratches. Someone must have been watching over you! Aslong as you guys are okay. Like Nath said metal can be replaced, lives can't.

Glad that you and your mate are OK man! Metal is just metal...

Blimey! You're lucky with that one. Sad news about the car, but now you get the joy of choosing something new!

Oh my god, you are lucky to be here to tell the tale! Those pics are hearbreaking to look at too.

Glad you're ok.

Gutted for you mate I really am! Insurance?? What's next think of positives :)

yerh were fine, few scratches and bumps. Quite lucky to be honest haha

more upset about my car, was my pride and joy

Jesus mate,

i totally feel for you and you have my deepest sympathy hopefully the insurance will give out a good price,

Perhaps remove the alloys and fit some steel rims before the take it away,

Make an extra few quid to put in to the next project,

Maybe get a 1.4TDCi fiesta style and make it a Zs replica or a nice mk6 ST replica,

i knew a guy that crashed his corolla the same way as this, he was on the road at 2am and flipped off the road and landed upside down in the stream next to the road,

The stream was 18inches deep and because it was dark and he had his seat belt on and was upside down he drowned in the car,

You are very lucky this happened to you in daylight and you escaped with your life mate,

You have the rest of your life to create the new project car, I understand no words or topic thread on the forum or the internet will fill the space in your drive way and heart but our sincere thoughts are with you mate, and you will drive again and get the joy of picking out a new motor.

thankyou for all the concerns guys. fingers crossed the insurance sorts me out so i can start on a new project and have a new baby sat in the drive way :).

it happened at 3 in the morning, pitch black. my iPhone screen went white when the water got to it, which enabled me to see my friend and see the smashed window.. i didnt know if i was swimming the right way, which way round the car was in the water.. just thinking about it.. what if the airbag knocked me out.. or the car was on its side. scary stuff!

!Removed! hell that must of been scary. Can't really add anything more to the previous comments. Hope the insurance is okay and glad yous are okay

Very lucky.

I've not seen many drivers walk away from that serious a crash.

That's a serious crash, but its nice to know your both alright. Good to know the fiesta stood up well, even after flipping over.

At least your safe , sorry for your loss

Good to know the fiesta stood up well, even after flipping over.

I was thinking that too, would make me want another one after seeing how well it protected you.

That looks awful! Are you in Lincolnshire, judging by reg plate/big !Removed! by side of road? Where did this happen?

Hope you get it all sorted, and glad you're OK!

Christ! :o

Gald Youre both ok,

As everyone said your metal can be replaced.

wow man your lucky to both walk away from that, all I can do is echo what others have said and say least you both have your lives and health, the car can be replaced.

Also very impressed with how the Fez held up.

yerh it was in tetney - lincolnshire. just a few more pics of my fiesta from when i went to try find some personal belongings.

Upsetting sight :(

2qwhqg8.jpg

2kj9rl.jpg

Would definitely win the prize for the dirtiest Fez this year.

Makes you think seeing this kind of thing. Makes me wonder if I would know what to do in that situation :unsure:

Glad to hear you are ok though mate.