Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Zetec S...

.Ryan

So glad they are on, they look great :) One needs a bit of damage sorted and I need to get a centrecap for one of them, but all in all quite happy with them:

IMG_1463.jpg

Hi,

Nice job with the car ;)

I don't know if you pay attention to this, but after you changed the wheels, did you noticed any alteration in fuel consumption or ride confort?

Hi,

Nice job with the car ;)

I don't know if you pay attention to this, but after you changed the wheels, did you noticed any alteration in fuel consumption or ride confort?

Not at all if I'm honest.

• 2 weeks later...

Richbrook Ford Aerial fitted, looks so much better for such a subbtle and small mod :)

why not do what i did and use the exterior vinyl carbon wrap on the wheel centres easy to do cheaper than buying them and you can remove it any time

Richbrook Ford Aerial fitted, looks so much better for such a subbtle and small mod :)

How do you find your radio reception now?

I bought one of those aerials months ago but was put off fitting it as I'd heard reports of crap signal.

why not do what i did and use the exterior vinyl carbon wrap on the wheel centres easy to do cheaper than buying them and you can remove it any time

Quite like the idea of that, although I'm missing the actual centre off one wheel.

How do you find your radio reception now?

I bought one of those aerials months ago but was put off fitting it as I'd heard reports of crap signal.

Fine mate, no problems at all to be honest.

These arrived today:

A6505728-EE83-4B6F-ABE2-869348074E4C-2095-000000C4F9168FAF.jpg

Will be fitting them tomorrow in the daylight :)

These arrived today:

A6505728-EE83-4B6F-ABE2-869348074E4C-2095-000000C4F9168FAF.jpg

Will be fitting them tomorrow in the daylight :)

Be interested to see the results of these mate. Was torn between these and the osrams

I will put up some pictures of the bulbs and you can have a look when I fit them. Also this arrived today:

482F3E94-86D2-4B0E-9D4F-A1AB10C8E150-2126-000000CA297832E6.jpg

I want to do the bonnet lip in this carbon fibre wrap so will have a look through the threads this evening, I'm thinking of attempting to wrap something small around the house first as a practice, not too good with this kind of thing :unsure:

It's easy enough to do mate. The lip should definitely be easy enough. Just keep the wrap warm n take your time. Don't rush it.

What else you planning on wrapping with all that lot lol?

Erm bonnet lip them I may find something in the interior to do, may also do my iPhone :)

• Like 2

Lol would you wanna give the stereo surround etc a go like I've done? How much did you pay for that massive roll?

Lol would you wanna give the stereo surround etc a go like I've done? How much did you pay for that massive roll?

I would do yea, is it tricky to remove? Erm £4 :)

I believe yours pretty much pops straight off mate if you put a flat blade screwdriver down the edge or summin. With mine though I have to remove the stereo first. Still an easy job though mate.

4quids a bargain for all that lot. You've seen everything I've wrapped ain't you?

The fascia is easy to remove.

Take out the radio, two screws and pull the fascia out from the top first.

At the bottom there are clips around the heater dials, just keep pulling and they'll come out easily.

The fascia is easy to remove.

Take out the radio, two screws and pull the fascia out from the top first.

At the bottom there are clips around the heater dials, just keep pulling and they'll come out easily.

The mk2.5 fascia comes off different uncle. You can't/don't remove the stereo first.

Like I said, flat blade screwdriver wrapped in tape down the edge or under the bottom n it'll pop straight off.

Soz. I'm on my phone so can't see his vehicle model.

Yep. 2.5 you start from the hazard light button and work around the fascia with a flat tool.

4 screws to remove the radio if you ever need to.

Good to know boys!

Will have a look at your wrapping now pal.

Here it is:

616537_467900009895224_240344393_o.jpg

Bit messy in places but it'll do for now.

I plan to get it all hydro dipped at some point.

Do it mate. It's easy enough.

The big roll you got should be plenty enough to do all that plus your bonnet lip n have some left over.

Ah thought it looked quite big. The roll I got was 8 quid and I've still got a fair bit left after doing everything I have.

Fitted the new bulbs, they certainly don't look as white/blue as the MTEC's, but still bright. Will be lining the bulbs up later on in the dark where I can test them properly.

hmm night shots will be the telling mate