Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Zetec S...

.Ryan

Wheels bought off eBay mate, no previous owners couldn't drive by the looks of it! Lol

So you bought em already damaged? Blimey thats harsh mate. I know it took you ages to track all 4 down as well

• 2 weeks later...

One of those things I guess!

Got the replacement number plate bulb holders from Ford Parts UK. Needing to source some decent number plate bulbs to stick in them, any other mods are being put on the backburner until I have a few things sorted.

One of those things I guess!

Got the replacement number plate bulb holders from Ford Parts UK. Needing to source some decent number plate bulbs to stick in them, any other mods are being put on the backburner until I have a few things sorted.

If you don't mind me asking mate; how much did the reg plate bulb housings cost and what is the part number?

I'm on my third set due to the clips bending too far outwards when attempting to remove them for bulb change.

I'm now reverting back to stock reg plate bulbs because the canbus led type keep blowing or prior to blowing flash like strobes lol

And being such a difficult one to replace, I'll stick with standard bulbs in this fitment.

But encase I break the housing again it would be nice to know the part number and purchase a spare one.

If you don't mind me asking mate; how much did the reg plate bulb housings cost and what is the part number?

I'm on my third set due to the clips bending too far outwards when attempting to remove them for bulb change.

I'm now reverting back to stock reg plate bulbs because the canbus led type keep blowing or prior to blowing flash like strobes lol

And being such a difficult one to replace, I'll stick with standard bulbs in this fitment.

But encase I break the housing again it would be nice to know the part number and purchase a spare one.

Part Number 5105886 @ £9 each from Ford Parts UK mate.

• 1 month later...

Two new tyres and headlight alignement session later, car passed the MOT with advisory notes to get the brake pads changed (will be getting done at the end of the month) and also the number plate bulb holders were loose, so I've bought some new ones off FPUK, although I don't want to put them in until I find some mega bright 501 LED's to light up the plate!

I'll put this in the right thread then..

Whey hey glad to hear your mot went alright mate n that you didnt need new headlight units. Good job they just needed aligning

As for superbright 501's try some cree's

Will check out some cree's! Do you think too bright would look OK on the rear number plate or too much?

• 3 weeks later...

Private plate now on, makes a huge difference I'd say, love it :)

Next will be fitting my cree 501's to the number plate in the new number plate bulb holders...should look good :)

Mk3 spray type washer jets fitted, nice little mod for £6!

IMG_1080.jpg

Really nice motor mate

Where did you get these from ?

cheers

• 1 month later...

Nothing new with the motor, was used as a pick up truck recently whilst I moved home so it's in need of a good clean inside and out. Weekend task I think!

Nice motor !!

Where did you get your honey comb upper grille , looks soooo smart ..

Nice motor !!

Where did you get your honey comb upper grille , looks soooo smart ..

Thanks bud.

Got it from Ford, it's the ST one and look sweeeeet.

• 2 weeks later...

New number plate bulb holders and LED's fitted:

52965_zpsc854009b.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, Just got my 2008 focus yesterday unfortunately only a style model. How can i find out if it has bluetooth and also where exactly are the bulb holders for footwell lights.

Also your car loook awesome

Hi mate.

Which stereo do you have? I doubt it will have BT to be honest if It is a style model.

The footwell bulb holders are in the corners closest to the centre console of the car, will try and get a picture for you at some point.

the cd player is a 600cd model

also is the dvd key code the radio code its a four digit code

Hi, Just got my 2008 focus yesterday unfortunately only a style model. How can i find out if it has bluetooth and also where exactly are the bulb holders for footwell lights.

Also your car loook awesome

Look at night will be easier to see for

Obvious reasons as the light will be on for guidance.. Just stick you head in the foot wells , very easy to remove and fit. Just a pull and they should be 501 bulbs :-) careful they can get hot so don't hold them in your hand Lol

That's if you have bulbs in there at present of course.. Other wise yeah wait for the pic to be uploaded from the member in the previous post :-)

dont think mine has the bulb holders in the footwell i had a good look and didnt see anything :(

No worries.

Get a thread started on your motor mate.