Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Zetec S...

.Ryan

Like it !

Sweet and simple is the best And that's all you need !!

Loving the smoked fog light too that looks mad! Nice touch , would it work on the reverse one ?

Like the smoked fog light.

Personally i like no badges. But thats the beauty of mods you make your own :-)

Worrying part is they're not smoked, I reckon water may have got in again...

No way !!! Lol

Looks mad still hahaha

No way !!! Lol

Looks mad still hahaha

agreed! lol

Lol! Tasks for tomorrow are empty the water out, fit standard air filter and give it a hoover!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Car looks awesome, Have always loved those wheels!

Mind if I ask where you got your rear plate bulbs from? lost count of how many cheapo leds ive got through because of failure/dodgy connections!

I have decided that when I do my rear fog conversion (get a euro style reverse light on the other side with a red cree bulb) I am going to tint them ! Thanks for the inspiration ;-)

That will be done soon as having the reverse light sent out tomorrow :-)

Any how did you manage to get the water out and clear it up?

Car looks awesome, Have always loved those wheels!

Mind if I ask where you got your rear plate bulbs from? lost count of how many cheapo leds ive got through because of failure/dodgy connections!

Me too mate, they come with the Zetec S Sport Pack (which mine was not) and I liked them so much I sourced them individually off eBay over a year. Got them off a friend, no idea to be honest and no markings, sorry mate.

I have decided that when I do my rear fog conversion (get a euro style reverse light on the other side with a red cree bulb) I am going to tint them ! Thanks for the inspiration ;-)

That will be done soon as having the reverse light sent out tomorrow :-)

Any how did you manage to get the water out and clear it up?

I need one of those reverse lights too! Cannot find one cheap though. The unit just unclips and the water comes out.

• 1 month later...

Since having the car fixed from the crash, she hasn't seen any new toys or even a clean. Weekend off plan, gut the inside of the car with the dyson and dash wipes and get the outside looking immaculate!

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Little update.

Car was given a mini-valet today at the car wash which has gutted inside and out, and I fitted the Brodit Pro-Clip also, which will house my iPhone 5:

37D7C327-F05E-4A6C-BC38-4B8AC9A66674_zps

Next plans are to buy a long aux cable and a long iPhone 5 charging cable, and get them wired in a way I can have it all behind the dash and the ends sticking out of the vent behind the pro-clip, keeping it all nice and tidy.

• Like 1

Nice job there bud.

Running the cables should be straightforward up through the dash and out the vent.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

As posted in the other thread but my aux cable is now nice and tidy and out of the way...

post-21262-139490769981_thumb.jpg

And now a little project for me next week (when the HID bulb holders are delivered)....H7R's, 6000k at 55w...

post-21262-139490778281_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Ford OC mobile app

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Any more updates mate? Fitted the hids? I've done mine but gone for 5000k. Don't get flashed at all. Beam gets scattered abit but not so much where people are blind. I find I don't really need to use high beam anymore there that good at night. I'll take some pics soon and I'll post on your thread if that's ok? I have a question on your side light bulbs. What ones did you get and possibly a link? I only ask as the hole is only so big to fit bulbs into. Many thanks Ryan

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Any more updates mate? Fitted the hids? I've done mine but gone for 5000k. Don't get flashed at all. Beam gets scattered abit but not so much where people are blind. I find I don't really need to use high beam anymore there that good at night. I'll take some pics soon and I'll post on your thread if that's ok? I have a question on your side light bulbs. What ones did you get and possibly a link? I only ask as the hole is only so big to fit bulbs into. Many thanks Ryan

Hiya mate.

Updates to follow in a few minutes :) HID's fitted, beams aligned prior to MOT and passed with flying colours. I do quite fancy getting the high beams changed to a HID Kit also, just not sure what kelvin levels to go for seen as my dipped beams are 6000k. They look a nice tinge of whitey blue to look at but look quite normal behind the wheel, wish I had done them sooner to be honest!

My friend gave me my LED sidelight bulbs mate, I will ask if he still has the links.

:)

• Like 1

Updates:

• 6000k HID H7R kit fitted
  • Calipers painted red
  • LHD rear fog light unit fitted

F8D57629-3C6F-4F28-B10B-F5DF6D881833_zps

7A58BC55-2D60-415A-ABD0-FB0AAC1204C3_zps

IMG_3383_zps218efeae.jpg

• Like 2

Looking fantastic mate,

6000k is a nice tint of light and highest level of Kelvin that is road legal as far as I'm aware anything above 6000 is for off road use only,

You should get some hammerite smooth finish silver and paint the spacer sections of the discs looks tidy inside the alloy,

As long as the face has sufficient copper grease on it, your alloys wont stick.

IMG_20130529_191626_zps08887ce0.jpg

What ones did you get and possibly a link? I only ask as the hole is only so big to fit bulbs into. Many thanks Ryan

Hi Ryan,

Alot of people say "aw leds dont last in side lights" but ive fitted a set of these units over two years ago and still going strong,

I work nights every 3 weeks so i use them quite often aswell,

They sell them in both black or silver casing to blend in to the headlight unit,

Here's a link they were 15 pounds a set when i bought them:

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/270995258190?nav=SEARCH

And some pictures:

Image2442.jpg

Image2443.jpg

Image2444.jpg

Image2446.jpg

Image2447.jpg

Image2451.jpg

Image2450.jpg

Image2453.jpg

IMG_20130405_092115_zps29dff0f4.jpg