Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Focus Zetec S...

.Ryan

Wish i could source a set for that price.

Jammy Goit.

Wish i could source a set for that price.

Jammy Goit.

I have been posting on forums and hunting then on eBay for 5 months so :P

I have been posting on forums and hunting then on ebay for 5 months so :P

Your patience paid off.

Bet you hated having to look at three wheels in storage for so long though

Your patience paid off.

Bet you hated having to look at three wheels in storage for so long though

It's been torture, but I may need to wait a bit longer so I can ensure all tyres are legal and safe, and I will need to get them refurbed (maybe one or two of them) aswell...

Focus has had a good wash and the FOC stickers are on:

IMG_1272.jpg

IMG_1271.jpg

IMG_1269.jpg

:)

Bang tidy!

Ta buddy. How is your ZS coming along?

Ta buddy. How is your ZS coming along?

Slowly! not sure what else to do if anything..

done some colour coding and bulbs.

Hmm what else shall i do!

What you got planned?

Focus has had a good wash and the FOC stickers are on:

IMG_1271.jpg

:)

looks brilliant mate,

wish mine looked as good as yours with the black headlights and sports grills, :wub:

Looking very tidy mate ;)

Wish all you !Removed! zetec s owners would stop making me feel jealous in my just a mk2 lol :(

Looking very tidy mate ;)

Wish all you !Removed! zetec s owners would stop making me feel jealous in my just a mk2 lol :(

hug.gif

i feel your pain mate,

secret.gif i used to be a mk2.5 style Model with heated windscreen voice control, bluetooth, fog lights, alloys and cruise control

now i have become a mk2.5 zetec S which is not available to order from the dealers over here

What you got planned?

Erm new tailpipe, colour coded washer jets, get the sports pack wheels on and rear tints :) Toying with the idea of some S badges too...

Hmm what else shall i do!

ST upper grill! :)

4th and final 18" sports pack wheel arrived today, just need a centrecap and 18" tyre to get the ball (or wheels) rolling! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Checked my two front tyres today and they are less than legal, so as a temporary fix I've had to put the sports pack wheels on the front, oddest look ever:

ED98EAD7-0B69-446F-8F6D-7FF9790394C0-3264-000001CF4B202EC4.jpg

Just need to get a tyre for one of the other wheels and get the tyre I have put on the last wheel and we're good to go.

Out of interest, what are you doing with the old wheels?

Out of interest, what are you doing with the old wheels?

Selling them mate.

Checked my two front tyres today and they are less than legal, so as a temporary fix I've had to put the sports pack wheels on the front, oddest look ever:

Just need to get a tyre for one of the other wheels and get the tyre I have put on the last wheel and we're good to go.

Lmao sorry but that does look funny mate :lol:

Lmao sorry but that does look funny mate :lol:

I was laughing myself mate! :lol:

Perfect decider for me this, who needs photoshop! ha. To be fair the standard alloys actually are pretty decent. Need some sports alloys or ST ones me.

I was laughing myself mate! :lol:

Not that i can talk though with my half an ST and my !Removed! orrible alloys. Cant wait to get some ST rims. At least both sets of your alloys look tidy

Not that i can talk though with my half an ST and my !Removed! orrible alloys. Cant wait to get some ST rims. At least both sets of your alloys look tidy

Ta dude, just looking for a part worn 205 40 18 to get put on the 4th wheel to do me for a few weeks!

Looking nice mate :)

You noticed any difference in the ride?? I know you won't fell much until you got them all on but just curious how two of each drives :P

Looking nice mate :)

You noticed any difference in the ride?? I know you won't fell much until you got them all on but just curious how two of each drives :P

Not at all but as soon as I have all 4 wheels tyred up and ready to go the tracking and balance? needs doing asap!

Nice car mate, the wheels make a huge difference. If anyone's interested, I have 4 18" Sport Pack alloy wheels for sale with delivery mileage. £135 each http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/18-Ford-Alloy-Wheel-Focus-Mondeo-Transit-Connect-C-Max-X-Type-Delivery-Mileage-/251125281173?pt=UK_CarParts_Acc_Wheels_tyres_Trims_Car_Rims_ET&hash=item3a783bb195 PM me if interested! Cheers!