Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Fiesta

Kev63

Thinking about buying a 1.4 titanium with the full dress up kit. My believing is that the titanium comes with a chrome surround front grill as does the zetec... does the full dress up kit front grill remove this chrome? Shame if it does!

Kev

The dress up kit will remove the chrome edge on the grille and replace it with a Zetec S bumper. (which don't have any chrome on it)

talk to your dealer.

the zetec S (non chrome) grill is a straight swap for the titanium (chrome) version.

you should therefore be able to fit the body kit AND still keep your original chrome grill.

I am from a ford dealer. We have sold 2 of these with full dress up kits BOTH came with chrome bits on it and in my opinion looks alot better than zetec S. The front splitter is slightly different than Zetec S but looks nicer it has a prlastic bit on front bumper at bottom looks nice if I can find a pic ill put it up on site

Adz

I am from a ford dealer. We have sold 2 of these with full dress up kits BOTH came with chrome bits on it and in my opinion looks alot better than zetec S. The front splitter is slightly different than Zetec S but looks nicer it has a prlastic bit on front bumper at bottom looks nice if I can find a pic ill put it up on site

Adz

Hi mate, spoke to my dealer last night about this and he said they come with the matt surround as they are the bumper from the Zetec S, even the Titaniums, but I'm not sure if he's had a Titanium in with the dress up kit so I guess he's not 100% sure either. He also said the front bumper is different to standard, I thought, looking at pictures, it just has the extensions at the bottom added to the original bumper as the grille mouth looks identical.

I wasn't in a position to argue as I didn't know either way, but, if what he's saying is correct, then they would have the matt spotlight surrounds as well, but the Titanium in the E-brochure, page 18, has chrome spotlight surrounds (as it should) but matt grille surround.

Did the Titaniums you had come from factory with the chrome bits, I'm presuming they did reading your post and if so, am I just best waiting for delivery, as they all come like that.

My titanium 1.6 has the full dress up kit. The foglight surround is chrome the surround for the grill is black.

f**k me kjay! That car is HOT dude. I sooooo wish it had chrome surround on the grill, but now looking at your picm its the colour i want it in so helps alot, thanks!

I think you've just persuaded me... :D I WANT!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club