Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Northern Ireland Fiesta Owners

Boydo15

Just thought I'd drop some info off about a owners meet on the 15 July at 12 noon. Meeting at the old SeaCat carpark beside direct wine shipments, Belfast (BT1 3 AJ) from there on to a photo cruise around the Belfast stopping at the titanic museum and Queen's university to name but a few.

I will post full details closer to the time once all destinations have been finalised. you can arrive and leave whenever you want.

There will also be some cleaning samples there for people to take (all free!!) along with professional photographers (although you are more than welcome to bring youre own camera along)

All ages of people and all conditions of fiesta are more than welcome! There will be some awesome looking fiesta's down there! Hope to see some people down there!

For those who can't make it, photos will be posted

Shame it's not a couple of days later as I come over on the 16th to get a tattoo so would have come along and had a look what you guys had to offer =[

Damn! That sucks! Well we're hoping that this might be the start of some more regular meet for fiesta owners in northern Ireland so I'll keep posting when we have meets coming up.

I just wish there was a Northern Ireland section on the ownersclubmeets page

Damn! That sucks! Well we're hoping that this might be the start of some more regular meet for fiesta owners in northern Ireland so I'll keep posting when we have meets coming up.

I just wish there was a Northern Ireland section on the ownersclubmeets page

Id be interested in attending a future one but its Fiesta Only,

id be attacked if i pulled up next to you guys in a focus :unsure:

Lol! We'll also be going to the showerks show in Bangor. Kicks off at the seafront in Bangor, co. Down. Follow the noise!

• 2 weeks later...

Well tomorrow is the big day!

Only just saw this, would've loved to come down! Hope to see some pictures soon! Maybe ill make it next time!

cmNsZ.jpg?1

0MBPl.jpg?1

wTfJT.jpg?1

F2vLr.jpg?1

QczBT.jpg?1

c4O9z.jpg?1

6EUKn.jpg?1

NbPCO.jpg?1

0CTGJ.jpg?1

a dirty dub can be seen stickin his nose in!

Thought i'd post a couple more photos!

DSC06665.jpg

DSC06660.jpg

DSC06600.jpg

DSC06598.jpg