Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bye Bye Zetec S Tdci, Helloooooo Titanium :)

SOrchard

Geting me a new toy this afternoon :) I've chopped the Sea Grey Zetec S TDCI in for a 60 plate 1.6(120) Ink Blue Titanium.

Just in case anyone cares :)

i care too :-)

Jamie

Either you're doing less miles, or you're gonna be getting fuel a lot more often ;)

Thats a pretty good toy.

Welcome to petrol too!

I wasn't really doing the miles to justify a diesel to be fair, I just wanted £20 road tax and the torque to boot me out of corners :) I'm only doing about 12k a year so back to petrol seems a no brainer to me. But then, I am a bear of very little brain.

Just noticed you're a fellow Northamptonian, wonder if I've seen you about anywhere. I do notice most Fiestas, especially Zetec S's!

Looks like Bedford Road in his profile pic Nath, you spend most of your time there so you probably have seen him ;)

Hopping Hill :)

Looks like Bedford Road in his profile pic Nath, you spend most of your time there so you probably have seen him ;)
Hopping Hill :)

Was about to say there's no way that Bedford Road, looks way to big in the pic! Yes I'm familiar with Hopping Hill too unfortunately :P

Woops, Should have noticed that considering I used to work there!

Geting me a new toy this afternoon :) I've chopped the Sea Grey Zetec S TDCI in for a 60 plate 1.6(120) Ink Blue Titanium.

Just in case anyone cares :)

will the titanium be getting the Zetec S treatment front lip, rear diffuser, rear spoiler & side skirts? dancing_cat.gif

I wasn't intending to. It's a 5er, so I suspect that a full dress up kit a.) won't fit, and b.) will look a little daft...

Though if there is an easy way of changing the chrome window and foglight trim to black I may consider it :)

I've got a couple of questions about it though, If I try and use the voice command to call a number, it tells me that the directory is empty, and the phonebook display is in surname first, but on my phone it's christian name first. Any suggestions as to what I have missed on the first, and can I swap the names around on the second point?

I wasn't intending to. It's a 5er, so I suspect that a full dress up kit a.) won't fit, and b.) will look a little daft...

Though if there is an easy way of changing the chrome window and foglight trim to black I may consider it :)

I've got a couple of questions about it though, If I try and use the voice command to call a number, it tells me that the directory is empty, and the phonebook display is in surname first, but on my phone it's christian name first. Any suggestions as to what I have missed on the first, and can I swap the names around on the second point?

First thing, you have to add phone numbers into the directory (I believe up to 20 contacts) - check your manual as it gives you the quide to how to add these..

Second point - I have no idea, I have the same issue and would like to know how to change this.

Also, your profile pic is definitely Bedford Road, Can tell by the layout of the cars in the background - sad I know

Thanks for that, there is a suggestion on the Kuga forum that having the contacts on the phone rather then the SIM will allow it to use them, but I'll RTFM as well :)

Glad (sort of :)) that it's not just me. If I ever find out how to change it I'll let you know.

I've no idea about the picture, I got it from the Allen website, but the car came up from Swindon, even though it's a Northampton KN, and lived in Hardingstone before I got it. If you recognise it as Bedford Road then that's where it is. Once I get a picture of the new one I might make you guess where it was taken :)

Thanks for that, there is a suggestion on the Kuga forum that having the contacts on the phone rather then the SIM will allow it to use them, but I'll RTFM as well :)

Glad (sort of :)) that it's not just me. If I ever find out how to change it I'll let you know.

I've no idea about the picture, I got it from the Allen website, but the car came up from Swindon, even though it's a Northampton KN, and lived in Hardingstone before I got it. If you recognise it as Bedford Road then that's where it is. Once I get a picture of the new one I might make you guess where it was taken :)

I'm not sure if having them on the SIM or Phone will make a difference to be honest - the mondeo's voice control system calls straight from the phone without having to save numbers to the directory so I would have thought the Kuga has that too..we must have a lower spec version of the voice control system compared to the other Ford cars that are available...

Yeah that would be good to know, it's not a major issue but still something that would like to have sorted..

I believe that when using voice activation for phone numbers you are only using numbers that are stored in the cars directory and not your phone numbers, so you will have to store your more used numbers into the cars memory to be able to use voice activation.

Hope this helps.