Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair Meet - Sign Up Now - Limited Spaces

Hi Mark, thanks for coming back to me.

Might have to leave it and park up with everyone else though, would need to leave mega early to get there before 9.

I remember last time I went we were situated quite near the back of the complex and didn't have a problem but I can see why it might be better to get there earlier.

Was looking forward to showing off my performance creations mud flaps as well, drat :-P

You can still attend on our club stand if you wish. We have one ticket left

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mark M.K

• Andy H Dibley

• Steve

• James Rosier

Go to this show every year, !Removed! love it. Might just have to join you all on other side this time :D if hell...i mean work, will let me :D

Anybody thinking about buying a ticket from us, please remember we have just ONE ticket left for sale. So best be quick before somebody else buy's it

Hey,

Is that one space still left? We are interested in coming along!

Did you buy the last ticket? Booking form says all tickets are now sold

Did you buy the last ticket? Booking form says all tickets are now sold

Hi,

My boyfriend filled out the form then It come up with that, if it is still available we would be interested in buying the last ticket... Please :)

Hi have tickets been sent out yet.

The Club Map has been released. We are in area 22. So pop down and come see us if your going to Ford Fair this year :)

Club-layout-610wide.jpg

Just out of interest, what's the difference between The Ford Owners Club and Ford Owners Club? I take it this one is obviously better ;)

Erm...i'm not sure, because the Ford Fair site links to the same website for both clubs... Maybe Steve can shed some light onto this?

Not bad place there good track view and not far from the bridge into the main complex area, I've been in far worse places over the years, so how many cars have we got total and what kind of layout you guys in admin going for. Don't forget the save me a spot

Woohoo! Ticket pack turned up today! Was a little worried when I got a card saying I was out and an envelope needed signing for. Thoughts of me going through a speed camera without realising started making me feel ill.

We're definitely on pitch 22 and need to use entrance B. I'm bringing a friend and just to be awkward he hasn't bought an advance ticket, so I reckon I might end up having to boot them out at the gate and drive on through to the stand.

What time are guys showing up? I've been stuck in the queue before so am aiming for early, leaving High Wycombe by 7:30ish. As I don't have a clue who any of you guys are you'll just have to look out for me in a 08 plate Focus, start of the plate is Roo!

I won tickets today through Ford's Facebook competition, so I'll definitely pay the stand a visit and see all your great Fords :)

Woohoo! Ticket pack turned up today! Was a little worried when I got a card saying I was out and an envelope needed signing for. Thoughts of me going through a speed camera without realising started making me feel ill.

We're definitely on pitch 22 and need to use entrance B. I'm bringing a friend and just to be awkward he hasn't bought an advance ticket, so I reckon I might end up having to boot them out at the gate and drive on through to the stand.

What time are guys showing up? I've been stuck in the queue before so am aiming for early, leaving High Wycombe by 7:30ish. As I don't have a clue who any of you guys are you'll just have to look out for me in a 08 plate Focus, start of the plate is Roo!

:lol: Have you been speeding? ;)

I'm only 20 mins away from Silverstone, so time is not an issue for myself. I'll aim for around 8am

I won tickets today through Ford's Facebook competition, so I'll definitely pay the stand a visit and see all your great Fords :)

Well done on winning Tickets!

If you buy tickets from us, please post below so the forum knows whos going :)

Members attending:

Mark M.K

Andy Dibley

Bhavin

Edward Curtis<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<my mate

Charlotte Thompson<<<<<<<<<<<<<me!

James Brown x 2 cars

James Rosier

Damon Turner x 2

Steve

yAY! can't wait now! see you there!

I'll aim for 8 as well, though not sure how busy it'll be.

Do we have a stand layout at all?

Ps, I'll also bring my camera gear so will be taking some photos.

Aww wish I could have made it!

Have a great time guys & girls and take plenty pics! Hope mr sunshine stays out for yous! :D

Didn't have the camera out as much as I'd like to be honest, but here's what I got...

409757_10151108897333308_564137643_n.jpg

603560_10151108898488308_522455067_n.jpg

304989_10151108897608308_1804991358_n.jpg

304749_10151108897933308_574732469_n.jpg

481956_10151108898733308_1559998311_n.jpg

542403_10151108898223308_30550460_n.jpg

551232_10151108898933308_806769827_n.jpg

312942_10151108899178308_1036201546_n.jpg

432068_10151108899768308_1934203140_n.jpg

404030_10151108899423308_750798064_n.jpg

All the cars looked great on the stand and it was great to see them in the metal! Definitely would recommend going ^_^

Just out of interest, what's the difference between The Ford Owners Club and Ford Owners Club? I take it this one is obviously better ;)

Erm...i'm not sure, because the Ford Fair site links to the same website for both clubs... Maybe Steve can shed some light onto this?

FordOC.co.uk do you mean?

Well on the actual website it had Fordownersclub.co.uk down twice, so who knows?! At least we all ended up in the same spot!

Ah ok lol was gonna say I am FordOC lol. The OC is owners club but we are known as FordOC so as not to confuse. Although, there was a mess up with the display areas.....the XR4 group ended up in the wrong coned off area and we ended up without an area so we got moved next to you guys......a few people got a bit confused and parked on our stand instead.

• 9 months later...

I have baught my ticket and I am attending the Silverstone ford fair. So i would like to show my car off on the ford owners club stand

Hi me and my two mates will be there with my mondeo