Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ive Seen It

titanium_s_spec

the new prposed fiesta st 1.6 ecobost 187ps was on show at goodwood yesterday and how nice it looked i have pics but not very good at posting them will try later.

Here is a picture of the prototype mk8 Fiesta Econetic Climate Coupe. on the test track.

Bucket seat as standard, moon dust silver light weight chassie, 3 spoke driect feedback sports steering wheel

but ford seem to becoming more like volkswagon where everything is an optional extra

Track2.jpg

You silly silly bugger.

Must be the style version, or the old LX level has be reintroduced.

Im surprised Lenny hasn't fitted a body kit to it yet. And where is the 12v power connector?

I see that they have reinvented the steering wheel heigh adjustment as well, I must say that is a slight downer, but for the rest of the vehicle, it looks like it could catch on!

The engine looks a little small for my liking, however if anyone can demonstrate its driving ability, and record a video showings its road noise vs engine noise, that would be intriguing!

Does it have DPF and is it belt or chain?

I don't see any DRL.

(I can see this thread getting very silly very fast).

Could easy get the DRLs sorted by sticking on some LED touch lights you could get at your local shoppy!

Would love to see the ST version though!

But to the OP, would love to see some piccys of the new ST :)

Yeah, Sorry OP, it would be good if you have pictures, but in my honest opinion, the words "ST" (my understanding is they are the abbreviation of Sport Tuned?) and "Eco" dont tend to go hand in hand...?

As to the funny side of the thread... maybe we should seperate our amusement onto a seperate thread?

Im surprised Lenny hasn't fitted a body kit to it yet. And where is the 12v power connector?

If the Kart was mine guys i would have some DRL's fitted but unfortunately it isint mine,

it is part of a local amusement farm that i took the kids to a couple of weeks ago, was a good days fun and i had a go on one myself lol i couldnt resist since they had a race track layout with tyres and stuff, but i did take this picture for the purpose of calling it the new fiesta and have waited my time for the correct thread to arrive,

although i really didnt expect the main topic to go this far out of hand,

so eh, sorry for all of the jokes triggered by myself posting the image. all in good fun people :D

I took the liberty to brand it up a bit.

Track2mod.jpg

I took the liberty to brand it up a bit.

Track2mod.jpg

:lol: looks good stoney mate,

i can imagine it going around on the test track

Image1763.jpg

I would have posted up the sound of the engine but the hair dryers busted.

I would have posted up the sound of the engine but the hair dryers busted.

hahahaha! :P

Yeah, Sorry OP, it would be good if you have pictures, but in my honest opinion, the words "ST" (my understanding is they are the abbreviation of Sport Tuned?) and "Eco" dont tend to go hand in hand...?

As to the funny side of the thread... maybe we should seperate our amusement onto a seperate thread?

Ecoboost is effectively the replacement for Zetec or Duratec in being an engine class. Everything going forward from this point will start to use Ecoboost engines. The idea is performance and economy - and 187ps in a Fiesta will certainly have performance.

:lol: @ the rest of this thread, it's not often we see Focus vs Fiesta sledging going on. Careful though, there are some quick witted Fiesta drivers here... ;)

I just wanted someone to drive the latest model around and just make a brummmmm brumm noise like my son does ;) maybe his brums could be the voice of the new fiesta... :P

As for the econetic, it makes sense, especially if you can get a decent whack of power out of it.

Ecoboost is effectively the replacement for Zetec or Duratec in being an engine class. Everything going forward from this point will start to use Ecoboost engines. The idea is performance and economy - and 187ps in a Fiesta will certainly have performance.

:lol: @ the rest of this thread, it's not often we see Focus vs Fiesta sledging going on. Careful though, there are some quick witted Fiesta drivers here... ;)

realbighug.gif Glad you found my humour on this topic mate,

selling the fiesta has made you a calmer person,

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club