Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Part Number Please.

Franko

Hey Guys.!

Would anyone know a Part Number...

for a Boot Panel in Panther Black with a Black Grab Handle..??

BootPanel.jpg

Many Thanks..!!!

I'm sure someone with the Microcat will draw the number up for you but be prepared for the fact any part you get will likely be primered only.

Ford spray all coloured trims with the car at the fabrication plant to ensure colour matching unless they're chrome parts.

Hey Guys.!

Would anyone know a Part Number...

for a Boot Panel in Panther Black with a Black Grab Handle..??

BootPanel.jpg

Many Thanks..!!!

This part seems to come already colour coded because Micro-cat is giving a range of colour options with different finis numbers for each specific colour.

anyways here is panther Black: FINIS1599925

boot.png

Must admit I'm surprised that there are colour matched parts available.

Maybe Ford are learning?

Must admit I'm surprised that there are colour matched parts available.

Maybe Ford are learning?

im surprised myself mate,

because they are not colour plastic moulds,

the plastic panels are black plastic the colour coded so i dont see why ford are selling them colour coded and not selling other items with the same option on colour.

i know the are not coloured plastic because when i cut mine to fit the illuminated badge,

the plastic inside was black. but ive managed to purchase a replacment boot handle from eBay germany last november for 25euro including postage and colour coded in moondust silver, came with the electronic boot handle and reg plate light units fitted to my surprise, so if the badge light ever fails me it will be easy to return to stock mode.

A few months back I wanted to change the bumper trims above my fogs from black to silver as I've seen on some Mk2's and used my mates reg as his trims were the right colour.

Parts counter guy gave me the blurb about the parts being sprayed with the car as I've already posted above.

I suppose I could buy a pair of primed trims and spray them myself but never having done so before I'm a bit useless at spray painting.

Certainly don't want to pay a professional more to do the job than the trims cost.

A few months back I wanted to change the bumper trims above my fogs from black to silver as I've seen on some Mk2's and used my mates reg as his trims were the right colour.

Parts counter guy gave me the blurb about the parts being sprayed with the car as I've already posted above.

I suppose I could buy a pair of primed trims and spray them myself but never having done so before I'm a bit useless at spray painting.

Certainly don't want to pay a professional more to do the job than the trims cost.

ill check Micro-cat for you in a bit mate, and see if they can be gotten colour coded

ill check Micro-cat for you in a bit mate, and see if they can be gotten colour coded

Dashed decent of you sir. :D

Dashed decent of you sir. :D

Hi mate,

sorry to say that i have checked the system and they are only available from ford in black plastic condition,

ford dont supply them in a primer state just the raw plastic and they are 25.44 euro each.

Wasn't getting my hopes up.

Thanks for the efforts buddy.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club