Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Roshan1994

Crashed My Fiesta :(

14 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm a new driver and last week I reversed my car into a skip..it was very stupid and now I have to get the rear end of my car replaced, anyone know where I can get it fixed for less than £1000?

What damage has been done?

The door of the boot, that needs replacing and the left rear lights but that's not much of a problem it's just the door and the window..

Tried looking on eBay? There or a scrap yard really would be best.

What year fiesta is it

It's a 2012 fiesta 1.2 style...I looked on eBay but can't find any, I dont rele know about scrapyards..

Wow, that's exactly what I need...thank you, I don't need it sprayed cuz I've got a white car anyway

Glad to be of help and how fast we're you reversing to do that to your car

I wasn't rele going fast but I hit the edge of a skip which cut right through the body...

Bad times never mind at least it only damaged the boot lid and it's cheap enough to replace

Bad times never mind at least it only damaged the boot lid and it's cheap enough to replace

Yep easy to do I reversed a fiesta into a low wall once I didn't see and cracked the bumper, which I just left. Got the car filthy when I came to sell it so garage couldn't see the damage.

If that's all Roshan has done I am sure he'lll learn from it like i did.