Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How to use "voice"

j_cocker

Hi All,

I just bought a new TDCi 2.0 (manual) Titanium, single CD player, and I love it to date (300 miles on the clock so far - a 1000 mile trip booked for this weekend).

All going well so far, and I particularly like the bluetooth integration with my Nokia mobile.

Only issue I have so far has to do with using the Voice Activated feature. I was under the impression that my car does not support it (couldn't get to the 'Setup' menu as indicated in the manual). However, driving yesterday I suddenly noticed that the screen entered the setup mode for it - I possibly pressed a button by accident whilst driving, but cannot remember which one, etc. As I was driving on a busy road I was unable to proceed with the setup, and after a while the screen returned to the 'normal' driving mode (I think I was listening to the radio at the time, but possibly a CD).

Any idea how to use it?

Thanks in advance.

J.

GO back to the dealer where you got it from mate youve just put alot of money in there pocket. Use them get what you can back out of them its there job.

Hi All,

I just bought a new TDCi 2.0 (manual) Titanium, single CD player, and I love it to date (300 miles on the clock so far - a 1000 mile trip booked for this weekend).

All going well so far, and I particularly like the Bluetooth integration with my Nokia mobile.

Only issue I have so far has to do with using the Voice Activated feature. I was under the impression that my car does not support it (couldn't get to the 'Setup' menu as indicated in the manual). However, driving yesterday I suddenly noticed that the screen entered the setup mode for it - I possibly pressed a button by accident whilst driving, but cannot remember which one, etc. As I was driving on a busy road I was unable to proceed with the setup, and after a while the screen returned to the 'normal' driving mode (I think I was listening to the radio at the time, but possibly a CD).

Any idea how to use it?

Thanks in advance.

J.

Hi and welcome. I used to have the bluetooth handbook in pdf it is at work though and I have a day off. Will have a look tomorrow and tell you :)

Which radio is it by the way? If you got the car new recently it should be a sony mp3.

Thanks for the offer - I'll wait before I give the dealer a call.

You are right - it is a Sony MP3 radio one - single CD though.

Thanks for the offer - I'll wait before I give the dealer a call.

You are right - it is a Sony MP3 radio one - single CD though.

Ok,

I have uploaded the doc. It is a bit outdated but the commands should not have changed. Have a look on page 17 it shows you the three possible options of where controls are.

Hope this helps

:)

bluetooth_and_voice_control__cg3504en__01_2006.pdf

Hi again,

Many thanks again for taking the time to look into this and uploading - all is now working!

Much appreciated!

J.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club