Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Needed Regarding Aerial On A 52 Plate Fiesta

2012-Metal

hi everyone ive got a friend/girl im dating that owns a 52 plate fiesta , some pr*ck has decided to be a good little vandal and snap/damage where the aerial screws into, the main base attached to the roof of the car is still there but where the tread hole is for the aerial to be screwed into is damaged.

just wondering cost, parts needed and how to/ how was easy to do.

greatly appreciate it

thanks

Hi mate, if it's the same as a focus which is most likely, you can access the nut holding the aerial base on by pulling out the courtesy light.

Hi thanks for the reply, is the interior light just clipped in, as in gently pry it off? when i see her next i will give it a go. but before hand get a new one cant imagine it being that much. thanks

Hey Stoney just wanted to thank you, manage to pick up a brand new base genuine ford part for a tenner and sorted it out the other day. stupid freakin rain.

appreciate your help.

Glad I could be of help buddy. :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club