Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

ChrissH

Bluetooth Module + Usb?

2 posts in this topic

Hi there,

Just a quick question - Does the new focus have Bluetooth and USB? And if so, is the module from that the same as the one that would go in the fiesta to retro fit the USB?

Also, can someone find a price for the USB Cables? (I got the FINIS codes from here: http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/8576-adding-usb-to-a-mk7-with-bluetooth/page__st__210__p__131646#entry131646)

Cable from the USB socket on the Bluetooth Voice Control with USB Module, which connects to the USB cable from the IPOD Holder -

FINIS: 1520708

FINIS: 1520710 8M5T-14D202-CB IP Cable, From: 25-02-2008 RHD, BT/VC Phone Interface + USB Connect

SB Socket on the Ipod Holder -

FINIS: 1497339

Also, Nath or Lez - Can you please PM me regarding Ford IDS?

Much appreciated!

Chris

The new Focus does and I see no reason why the module is not the same (no promises though)

If you're looking to fit to a Fiesta you need to read this thread. Part numbers are in post #11 which are correct if you have a module made after December 2009. (Pre Dec 2009 module have a different USB connection and therefore need a different wiring loom)