Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tempted To Change !

Wickwick10_1

So tempted to get a Fiesta Metal ! Looked at on today and nice looking car - Not paying the ST Focus price as personally think it looks crap in a 5 dr

theres so many other makes out there with really nice cars my only gripe withthe fiesta as nice as it is is that they are very tinny cars and if youre 5 foot 9 or above youll smack youre head each time you get in it i had a courtest 11 plate and i didnt like it thats me personally i found the sporty appearance etc was just to distract you from the road noise and tinny body

Know what u mean but working for Landrover I get ford discount so hard to get out of the ford mentality due to the offers

I'm 6ft 3 and never once hit my head in my Fiesta.

They are quite roomy inside I found - just loved my old ZS and regret getting rid in a way

Can i just say... I love my 5dr focus and i will get it looking like i - candy ^_^

god knows how at 6.3 you dont it was my biggest gripe my old man was the same i wouldnt describe it as roomy compared to the focus have a good test drive and see what you think fiesta owners will clearly love it a lot of focus owners wont thats my personal opinion i didnt like it and wouldnt buy it you may love it

god knows how at 6.3 you dont it was my biggest gripe my old man was the same i wouldnt describe it as roomy compared to the focus have a good test drive and see what you think fiesta owners will clearly love it a lot of focus owners wont thats my personal opinion i didnt like it and wouldnt buy it you may love it

I just find my boring now need a change lol

i wish mate i wish like i say each to their own theres a nice looker at my local dealer,not the woman at the service desk with !Removed! that could refloat the titanic but a black fiesta sporty kit on it big spoiler leather recaros etc and it is nice

i wish mate i wish like i say each to their own theres a nice looker at my local dealer,not the woman at the service desk with !Removed! that could refloat the titanic but a black fiesta sporty kit on it big spoiler leather recaros etc and it is nice

Right we have done the Fiesta /Focus thing to death..........................tell me more about the lady at the service desk............ :rolleyes:

I do love these sporty factory standard models, although I love my Zetec S Focus but it will be more satisfying in the end to have a car that looks amazing, knowing your little touches have made it so!