Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thoughts ! Focus To A Fiesta Metal

Wickwick10_1

I have had my focus titanium now 9 months on a 61 plate after part ex my 11 plate Fiesta Zetec S , I am looking at part ex for Fiesta Metal ? I looked at the new focus ST but don't like the 5 dr look for a sporty car ? I loved the ZS but have any of you got the metal and what are your thoughts ?

My current Focus

5591b3d3.jpg

I have had my focus titanium now 9 months on a 61 plate after part ex my 11 plate Fiesta Zetec S , I am looking at part ex for Fiesta Metal ? I looked at the new focus ST but don't like the 5 dr look for a sporty car ? I loved the ZS but have any of you got the metal and what are your thoughts ?

My current Focus

5591b3d3.jpg

I`ve owned a Metal for 7 months now, and ii`m totally made up with it. I`ve owned a few Focus`s including ST`s and this little Fiesta is up there with the best of em.

You will find it`s a bit more plush on the inside than the Zetec S and a bit quicker too.

EX4.jpg

Changing cars that offen must cost you a fortune!

Changing cars that offen must cost you a fortune!

I never keep cars long mate - dont lose much really as I get ford discount through work so chase the deals !

I`ve owned a Metal for 7 months now, and ii`m totally made up with it. I`ve owned a few Focus`s including ST`s and this little Fiesta is up there with the best of em.

You will find it`s a bit more plush on the inside than the Zetec S and a bit quicker too.

EX4.jpg

Yea nice car mate my previous fiesta is below and loved it !!!

77fb313c.jpg

Yea nice car mate my previous fiesta is below and loved it !!!

77fb313c.jpg

Am liking that mate 😃