Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazza's Fiesta, Pics Finally

HA06ZZA

Hey Guys, after over a year on FOC i am finally going to start a thread due to the fact i have figured out how to upload pictures :L and show you guys what iv been up to and how my car has come on since i first got it, i know some of you will reply negative and positive (i hope) i will be looking forward to your feedback and will upload more picutres the more i progress.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HA06ZZA

• Johnno260

• Stoney871

• sambooka

003.png

so this is how it all started, i important it from Gernsey or how ever you spell it, a simple 1.25 zetec ...

TINTS was the first mod i did on the day i got it ...
004.jpg

008.jpg

and then i got keyed, just like ben :L but it wasnt funny at the time, had the car for a week and the whole side already had to be resprayed

Payed £250 to have the whole side re-sprayed which i thought wasnt that bad so then i could start saving for some proper mods, btw i hope im doing this right.

0122.jpg

Then i bought the new wheels, had to go for the street pack 17's, spent 6 months looking for some and finally got a set although they were scuffed all the way round every one so new i had to get them sprayed...

0142.jpg

This is how the wheels looked on, thought they looked quite silly without the kit and everything so i removed them and had them sprayed before getting the body kit.

015.jpg

I went for the Ferrari grey colour and thought it worked great as i havnt seen this colour yet, £100 to spray

016.jpg

Got the yellow rim tape as i like it, yes i know a lot of you won't but i kinda stuck to a theme of bits of yellow throughout my car

018.jpg

Then i got the rear kit, finally could afford some of it, and this is how it looked, still with the chrome handle and window edges however i wanted to cover the back handle so i did..,

0202.jpg

I also had the plastics blacked both front and back and i thought the grey doesnt look as professional

This is a close up shot of the wheels with the tape ect.

AhDI6_6CAAAut3x.jpg

This is a close up of the rear handle wrapped in carbon fibre which is one of my best mods to date

0232.jpg

Then i finished off the front with the side skirts and the front splitter as well as the grill

028.jpg

Like most of you i had to go for the blue footwell lights as i think there a great additon

194.jpg

HIDS were next

076.jpg

HIDS were in as well as a yellow tow strap just to add to my yellow theme

075.jpg

A few stickers were added here and there, as well as the DC SPLAT KEN BLOCK sticker on the right side, this also shows a better view of the carbon fibre wrapped boot handle.

027.jpg

Because my car never came with bluetooth i decided to fit a parrot with voice command and so i can play my music without having to plug my phone in all the time

006.jpg

I took to long to lower it, should of done it straight away but i finally got round to doing it, all in all it only cost me £70 for 40 mm springs which is a great height!

059.jpg

this shows the sticker as well as it after it has been lowered

072.jpg

Pressed plates were next and again i feel these are a great addition to the car

073-1.jpg

So thats it until the future, sorry it took me so long, i still have some more bits and bobs to do but i will be selling it soon, all of my mods are listed below.

Complete Zetec S body kit

Sprayed plastics

Private reg

Street pack alloys (Ferrari grey)

Footwell lights

LED side lights

HIDS

40mm Lowering springs

Pressed Plates

Tow strap

Rim tape

Carbon fibre boot handle

Parrot

Tints

Stickers

Air Induction kit (great feature)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club