Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ants S1600 In White...

Anthony Coumbe
聽Share

Hey all. Had the car a week now and have been on another forum. Came across you guys and thought id introduce myself and put up some pics of my car. There are some seriously nice cars on here and loving reading all the posts for ideas etc. Not got a huge amount of money so doing little jobs month by month is the plan. just enjoying driving it at the minute. Its the 135ps version btw....

oh and btw im from south west england in somerset.

IMG_0764.jpg

IMG_0763.jpg

IMG_0767.jpg

IMG_0775.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

Lovely looking motor mate. Bet you're chuffed with eh ? 馃榿

havent stopped driving it. lush roads around here up cheddar gorge and across the mendips. so much more fun than my old focus was...

Know what you mean. I went from a focus to a Fiesta 馃槉 Great little cars.

welcome to the ford club :D

lovely looking motor u got there.

whats your plans for the car?

only real plans i have for it are HIDs and sidelights changed. Tints, was thinking J1 induction kit but it sounds quite nice atm anyway. DMB overlay badges and gonna get the mirrors wrapped the same colour as the stripes. nothing too major. want it looking standard but with little changes.

sounds like a good little set of idea's you have planned for it.

may a suggest a front strut brace to make it handle even better around them roads of yours :D

not even thought about that tbh. may help the handling while i throw it around the corners hehe. also been looking at the asian grills that are floating around and might add one to my list..

aye that will tighten the front end up much better :D

only seen one guy on here with that grill...its abit like marmite for me atm.

do like the blue glow u get when opening the doors on your motor. mine didnt come with the bulbs like all focus's so installed a set of blue ones this week. i love them.i just dont wanna get carried away with the blue.. lol

i was chuffed to bits to find those bulb holders in place. complete pot luck if there fitted on a fiesta. 99p later and a lovely blue glow hehe.

haha. well i didnt know about them until i joined on here. twisting my neck later i found the holders, and lie u say 99p eBay job and its all good :) i think boot light and interior light needs to be changed now...so when i cant find my car in a multi story, i'll just look for the glowing blue motor :D

Nice car. Ive got a metal and am surprised there was no ambient lighting. So Is the plug hidden somewhere? And is it a matter of just putting a bulb in and hey presto. Where's the plug and I'm guessing there'll be two driver side and passenger side.

Nice car. Ive got a metal and am surprised there was no ambient lighting. So Is the plug hidden somewhere? And is it a matter of just putting a bulb in and hey presto. Where's the plug and I'm guessing there'll be two driver side and passenger side.

if u have a look under the glove box, u should see a small bulb holder there. and same for the drivers side. near where your left shin would be.

these are the bulbs i got for mine : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320919890172?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

im pretty sure there would be same fitment for yours.

if they dont work. turn them around as they are led and have to go in a certain way.

Looks really smart Anthony, oh and welcome to FOC.

For more of a blue footwell glow rather than a spot light check out the LED clusters I put in. Makes for quite an improvement: http://www.fordowner...ootwell__st__15 (scroll down for pics of bulb and results)

th_IMG_0277.jpg

Paul :)

Currently got standard white LEDs in my footwells at the mo, quite fancy blue but wasn't sure how they would look against the red and white lights already installed :/

Very Nice !

Glad you're enjoying the S1600 :D

cheers for all the tips guys

Nice car! Glad that you are enjoying it. :)

if u have a look under the glove box, u should see a small bulb holder there. and same for the drivers side. near where your left shin would be.

these are the bulbs i got for mine : http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/320919890172?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1497.l2649

im pretty sure there would be same fitment for yours.

if they dont work. turn them around as they are led and have to go in a certain way.

Thanks for the help. It looks really nice with footwell lighting. I can't believe that ford are too tight to put a couple of bulbs there though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club