Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Alloy Wheels

ford=win

hi everyone

Im looking at replacing my alloys on fiesta metal, still like the standard wheels but i fancy something a bit different but i wanna try and save bit of money.

Im just looking for bare wheels as i can get tyres very cheap from work

if anyone out there can recommend some good value places to go buy some wheel it would be much appreciated

thanks in advance

rob

I recommend these:

oz_ult10.jpg

Have the same ones (only in sliver) on my mk7.... they fit beautifully, lightweight but strong, real quaIity alloys.... only a bit on the "empty your bank account" side ;)

I recommend these:

oz_ult10.jpg

Have the same ones (only in sliver) on my mk7.... they fit beautifully, lightweight but strong, real quaIity alloys.... only a bit on the "empty your bank account" side ;)

i love the OZ racing wheels but I'm not sure my bank account could take that kind of hit lol

Thanks for the link mate

No probs let me know what you choose

No probs let me know what you choose

looking at the pro race 3s in black, got a friend who is gonna paint the rim edge frozen white to make that bit more special

file://localhost/Users/spook1990/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Masters/2012/06/23/20120623-222149/IMG_0327.JPG

looking at the pro race 3s in black, got a friend who is gonna paint the rim edge frozen white to make that bit more special

file://localhost/Users/spook1990/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Masters/2012/06/23/20120623-222149/IMG_0327.JPG

Should look nice I'm going the other way pro race 1.2s in white and changing the red rim around the edge to panther black

Should look nice I'm going the other way pro race 1.2s in white and changing the red rim around the edge to panther black

sounds like we've had very similar ideas lol, should look good, i do like the pro race 1.2

what size rim are you thinking of? gonna stick with the 17 or be brave and go for 18?

17" the only 18s that will fit without messing around with wheel spacers flor the tyre to go through your wing rather than your wheel arch are ones puma speed sell and they are specialy designed to fit the fez do there not cheap

17" the only 18s that will fit without messing around with wheel spacers flor the tyre to go through your wing rather than your wheel arch are ones puma speed sell and they are specialy designed to fit the fez do there not cheap

yea those puma speed ones are very pricy, was considering 18s but then i looked at the tyre prices! stick with 17s so i can actually afford some other mods lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club