Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Its Arrived.......fiesta Metal :)

FraserTheGiant

Hello everyone,

Finally collected my Metal last week not been out of it since! Best car I have had by a long shot.... almost 1K miles on the clock already!

Anyway I have just read how to post pictures on here so heres a few......

IMG_0126.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

Also I have bought my first set of badges from DMB (thanks to finding the website through this forum!)

IMG_0150.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

Well thats me for now! Im going out for a cruise haha :D

Edited by iNath
Fixed images

Oh yeah forgot to ask........If anyone has any cleaning tips please let me know!

Congratulations! Really nice. Fancy swapping?

Oh yeah forgot to ask........If anyone has any cleaning tips please let me know!

yea got loads of cleaning tips, anything specific that you want to keep clean or just the whole car?

Congratulations on the new ride. Looks very smart.

Paul :)

Fixed the images for you - very nice motor you've got there :)

Congratulations! Really nice. Fancy swapping?

Haha thanks but no thanks :lol:

yea got loads of cleaning tips, anything specific that you want to keep clean or just the whole car?

Just the whole car in general really, not sure whats i should be buying,etc. Its a constant battle against bugs and dirt! haha

Fixed the images for you - very nice motor you've got there :)

Thanks for the fix!

nice motor mate. love it...

...Awesome ride there dude. Could you do us a favour and pop the Sony Unit out (assuming its fitted, should be) and get the model ford model number off the label on the left side, lol. I need it...

...Awesome ride there dude. Could you do us a favour and pop the Sony Unit out (assuming its fitted, should be) and get the model ford model number off the label on the left side, lol. I need it...

Anything I can help with...? ;)

fiestasonystereo.png

Hey iNath,

Awesome..... Is that a Sony Stereo 'with' DAB?

Just the whole car in general really, not sure whats i should be buying,etc. Its a constant battle against bugs and dirt! haha

bugs are always a pain, autoglym active insect remover gets rid of them easy enough, they also so do some bird dropping wipes which i highly recommend as I'm sure anyone will tell u bird muck and paint don't mix lol.

also just started using these liquid wax's, quick to apply and give a surprisingly resilient finish so that will stop everything clinging to ur top motor

Hey iNath,

Awesome..... Is that a Sony Stereo 'with' DAB?

No that is the non-DAB version.

I dont suppose you have a part number for a Sony DAB one..? I am trying to get that via a picture or text and a picture of the back of it, loom plug etc...

It's amazing. I'm going to pick up mine this friday - incredibly exited :-) The black 'black' version though ;-)

But really, this white is also really sexy.

Good luck with it.

Greets from Belgium

I dont suppose you have a part number for a Sony DAB one..? I am trying to get that via a picture or text and a picture of the back of it, loom plug etc...

I believe it is FINIS code: 1748868 / part: AA6T-18C815-XB. It should look the same as the pic I posted previously (the one on the right, single connector) except DAB has an additional aerial next to the FM one one.

fiestasonystero2.png

Small print: always check part numbers before making financial commitment.

It's amazing. I'm going to pick up mine this friday - incredibly exited :-) The black 'black' version though ;-)

But really, this white is also really sexy.

Good luck with it.

Greets from Belgium

I was considering the Black on Black aswell! Enjoy it man....im sure you will haha

bugs are always a pain, autoglym active insect remover gets rid of them easy enough, they also so do some bird dropping wipes which i highly recommend as I'm sure anyone will tell u bird muck and paint don't mix lol.

also just started using these liquid wax's, quick to apply and give a surprisingly resilient finish so that will stop everything clinging to ur top motor

Ok thanks i'll give that a try....the bird wipes sound good when i got bombed on the 2nd day it nearly brought a tear to my eye! haha

Ok thanks i'll give that a try....the bird wipes sound good when i got bombed on the 2nd day it nearly brought a tear to my eye! haha

i got hit after one hour on the motorway, not gonna lie i wanted to shot that bird out of the sky lol

I believe it is FINIS code: 1748868 / part: AA6T-18C815-XB. It should look the same as the pic I posted previously (the one on the right, single connector) except DAB has an additional aerial next to the FM one one.

fiestasonystero2.png

Small print: always check part numbers before making financial commitment.

Thanks Nath, hate to be seen highjacking a thread, but what you have come up with is the same numbers as a picture i have of a unit, 'it' had the Sony face plate on it. Looking at the diagram on the right, there are 2 face plates available the normal silver face plate, and the Sony one? Now, unless im going nuts, Sony do a non dab one, because it says like in your picture.. Model: "Radio AHU Sony" But in the picture i got that matches the part number you just given above, in the box for Model, it just says "Radio AHU DAB", no mention of Sony? So, is the DAB model a Sony one, or just a Ford one with a Sony facia, and Sony Speakers fitted!!?

So i got:

AA6T-18C815-AE Model: Radio AHU

AA6T-18C815-SE Model: Radio AHU Sony (non DAB)

AA6T-18C815-XB Model: Radio AHU DAB

Some have a single rectangle connector, some have 2. The one i had ending XB, had 2 plug connectors, i figured the other plug was for the module that goes in the rear of the car. Yes, there are 2 round plugs white FM, black DAB, as you said.