Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Attempt At Carbon Wrapping

Brigante

They send tea because they know what we are - gentlemen, they know only car enthusiasts buy from them not boy racers.

If you were buying for a 1.2 Corsa or Saxo as such you'd get a bag of mini haribo.

:P thats very true Paddy mate didn't think of it like that

I should keep on topic though, i do very much like those Knobs much better, How long did they take again to come?

Umm I ordered them on the 4th and they was despatched the same day so 8 days really which is quite quick coming from china, they wasn't expected till friday at the earliest if not some time next week. For what they are I'm quite pleased with them.

Actually no, a week exactly so 7 days which is quicker than I thought :)

Just like my Scuff plates then, same seller. I will have to get some. Cheers

I was thinking about changing my scuff plates. Would you recommend yours? Need to get a load of little mods out the way till I'm back at work. Can you reccomend anything I might wanna do to my mk2?

Another £100 less for the mod fund =( needed new battery cause old one only had 47% start power

580971_463305577021334_454205356_n.jpg

Another £100 less for the mod fund =( needed new battery cause old one only had 47% start power

you may notice a little increase in MPG now since the altinator wont be working as hard as it used to,

and the old battery would have given up in the winter so good move and well done on early diagnoses

Whats the quality of the wrap like? Iv been looking at so many on eBay and cant decide, they seem prety much cheepest, and the feedback is prety good, just a couple of people have said it peels off etc..

looking good on the wrap there, wouldnt mind having a go myself but not confident enough lol... i agree the gear knob/dials makes a nice difference over stock ;)

Yup Lenny mate could just picture battery conking out in winter and leaving me stranded somewhere. Mpg has seemed a little low wish i'd of contemplated a diesel a bit more cause i do a lot of motorway driving. But was put off cause pretty much all the diesels i could see needed the turbo replacing.

And lads the carbon wrap seems alright for me. Was looking all over eBay and it is the cheapest you'll get. Seen some the fraction of the size for a bigger price. Aint had any signs of it peeling off yet and it seems to go on easy enough. The stereo surround is a bit tricky to wrap either way though when trying to not let it crease at the bottom cause of how its curved.

Third attempt at carbon wrapping

266148_465178773500681_1979554565_o.jpg

329309_465178923500666_1195383264_o.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club