Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

liameen

Focus Reardiffuser - Std Bumper - Ideas Pls?

5 posts in this topic

Was hoping to get some suggestions advice on getting a rear diffuser for my Focus Style. Have the Standard Facelift bumper at the moment. Thinking about the Zetec S Rear diffuser but would like some more ideas or suggestions. Is it possible to fit an ST (or other) diffuser to the section I have circled red below (sorry for the rough graphics)

DSCN1628-2.jpg

Just looking basically to fit " something" to the middle section of the bumper but not sure if it can be done or whats out there - think the ST middle section is a different size / shape?

Thanks lads! :)

I actually think the zetec s diffuser is better than the ST style one. But thats just my opinion. Had a look on ebay at prices? I'm on my iPhone so can't really look.

But i think the Zetec S and RS diffusers are much better.

the ST diffuser wont fit unless you get the Zetec S lower lip and attach it to that. I have wasted money trying to fit one a standard bumper....

Don't think they will mate as they are designed to fit the ST diffuser

There is a rear diffuser kit available from MS-Design

http://www.ms-design.com/produkte/singleview/marke/ford-focus-msport.html?no_cache=1

Also do a Zetec S lookalike grill, for anyone looking for something a bit different