Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Csr Automotive Light Brows Focus Mk2.5

Lenny

wow i think im in love lol not too sure about the black ring around the fog light though lol nice find

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lenny

• salsheikh

• alkyz89

• k13r4n

wow i think im in love lol not too sure about the black ring around the fog light though lol nice find

No just leave that chrome personally, I am definitely doing mine the same colour as the car and the chrome lip black.

While were on that subject i still have not received my DRL's. I have had to open a case on eBay, terrible.

Edit* has the guy above sprayed his grills gloss black or is that lighting or just simply back to black spray?

what buyer did u order the drls from ?

No just leave that chrome personally, I am definitely doing mine the same colour as the car and the chrome lip black.

While were on that subject i still have not received my DRL's. I have had to open a case on ebay, terrible.

Edit* has the guy above sprayed his grills gloss black or is that lighting or just simply back to black spray?

he hydro dipped the bonnet lip and fog light rings in carbon print,

if you would like to chat to him i can PM you a link,

i had to wait 3 weeks for my DRL's mate if you bought from the car lab then your drls will arrive mate,

sometimes customs like to hug the packages for a while,

• 4 months later...

Update on these guys. Dont Purchase as they wont allow the bonnet to close "precission German Engineering" my anal passage.

I fitted them earlier today after getting them colour coded and used the supplied tube of glue to stick to the replacment black headlights,

All looked fantastic until i tryed to close the bonnet and found the overhanging lip prevents bonnet from closing. And i can confirm my focus has never been in an accident so its not misalignment on the body its the usless csr brows that have left behind glue on the headlights when i removed.

Here is an image before i tried to close bonnet. Looked like it was going to be eppic then turned dog on me,

For the first time in history im very disapointed with a modification very disapointed, waited months to purchase, then to get them sprayed and now their in five bit in the wheelie bin.

Image2489.jpg

Ouch! That's !Removed! wounding mate :unsure:

I was looking forward to seeing these colour coded n fitted cause I thought they would look mean

Not good at all

How much did they cost you including colour coding?

Ouch! That's !Removed! wounding mate :unsure:

I was looking forward to seeing these colour coded n fitted cause I thought they would look mean

Not good at all

How much did they cost you including colour coding?

60pounds including shipping and painting.

But not including the up coming refuse charge for disposal

I think they look good lenny but the black on silver is a no no for me think they will be perfect when colour coded though

could you not have adjusted the lights to make it fit? i'm gutted for you mate.

Ah Lenny i bet your gutted , write and complain to them , and kick up a fuss , try and get some money back.

could you not have adjusted the lights to make it fit? i'm gutted for you mate.

Ah Lenny i bet your gutted , write and complain to them , and kick up a fuss , try and get some money back.

No adjustment allowed for sal, their curved to fit in that one fixed position,

The fitting glue is no welded to the effin black headlights, and no sign of coming off, i spoke to my main man Pat this evening as i was collecting the gloss black splitter and he come up with the best resolution.

If you look at the mk2.5 headlight their is a hairline that runs along the top and down the side of the indicator like an invisible brow.

He says only way to remove the glue is by sanding it off whiçh would scour the lenses but thankfully all of the glue is inside the brow line of the headlights.

So im removing the black headlights on the weekend and refitting the chrome.

Then on monday ill leave the black headlights with pat, hes going to sand off the glue then mask,prime and spray inside the standard browe line.

could you not use some brake cleaner on the light to remove the glue? or some sort of acetone cleaner/nail varnish remover?

gutted mate!! set up a post to name and shame the company on general ford discusions, make sure no else has to suffer like you have...

i would definatley make a complaint as its now ruined the new headlights... i agree with your mate paint on the brows like an old granny!!

it was bound to happen to one of us sooner or later lol

did you fit the new bumpers and fog surrounds yet?

gutted mate!! set up a post to name and shame the company on general ford discusions, make sure no else has to suffer like you have...

i would definatley make a complaint as its now ruined the new headlights... i agree with your mate paint on the brows like an old granny!!

it was bound to happen to one of us sooner or later lol

did you fit the new bumpers and fog surrounds yet?

Lmao paint on like a granny,

Piece by piece across the week ive been fitting the parts on, but ive been working 7-3 past six days, get home and fit somthing then its too dark to take a picture, but im off work tomorrow so pictures on the way lol got it valeted yesterday and waxed then Pat put the focus on a hydraulic lift to fit the splitter, following that i fitted the colour coded bonnet li, gloss black grills and fog surrounds. Aswell as the colour coded slam plate,battery lid and fuse box lid.

Fitting bonnet struts tomorrow then just engine cover remains to be fitted, but i need some parts fo4 that.

I have some pics but not the best, ill get better ones tomorrow

Image2493.jpg

Image2496.jpg

Image2497.jpg

Image2491.jpg

Image2462.jpg

Image2507.jpg

Lenny, i wanna see more pics of the splitter ( I have one to fit too!) but the engine bay/car is looking great.

Lenny, i wanna see more pics of the splitter ( I have one to fit too!) but the engine bay/car is looking great.

Thanks mate.

My inital thoughts were the centre pin on the splitter sits in to the centre hole of the body kit instead of the rivet but it doesnt.

It sits further front but the side sections are cupped to sit perfectly in to the under shape of the Zs front spoiler.

I also fitted bonnet struts ànd have a guide ready to upload late next week.

IMG_20121118_195138.jpg

IMG_20121118_195058.jpg

IMG_20121118_195201.jpg

IMG_20121118_195228.jpg

Fair do,s Lenny that looks the biz nice job got all the kit for mine just waiting for the cash to get it all sprayed up get the windows tinted and the st alloys refurb end job done good job it's me only vice in life lol

Fair do,s Lenny that looks the biz nice job got all the kit for mine just waiting for the cash to get it all sprayed up get the windows tinted and the st alloys refurb end job done good job it's me only vice in life lol

Thanks mate,

I know the feeling regarding only vice in life lol i havent had a drink since 25dec2011 lol too busy buying for the car.

Im finished now until march/april 2013

Great feeling piecing it all togeather mate your attic must be packed with parts pending spray and fit.

Mine is finally clear of all ford items lol but im a bag of nerves on the road now encase i get a tip or scratch lol its a rewarding hobby but limits your ability to park next to others for fear of contact.

Tell me about even without the kit own im paranoid where I park it especially with not having door protectors fitted hate the local asda car park tend to go late on when car park is near empty but when I go the match I,m bricking it cos it,s bumper to bumper in the car park it's me baby an no touches me baby lol

WOW looks awesome mate :)

Defo Wana get some bonnet struts, so much classier feel than the pole thing

Also the Gloss black grills and fogs look quality, might have a go over Xmas when I'm bored :P

WOW looks awesome mate :)

Defo Wana get some bonnet struts, so much classier feel than the pole thing

Also the Gloss black grills and fogs look quality, might have a go over Xmas when I'm bored :P

thanks very much mate,

Ill have a picture heavy guide for the struts uploaded friday/saturday

A dremil is required to trim the side panel plastic strips but once trimmed looks completly factory, no cutting of metal or drilling.

Genius design fits existing bolts and works a treat.

Unlock bonnet and lift 3 inches then step away lol it slowly elevates by itself and very easy to close not hard at all.

Image2527.jpg

Image2538.jpg

Image2551.jpg

Lenny, i think you need to paint the bonnet trim gloss black to go with your grills. Thaks for the splitter pics, i forgot to do mine this weekend. I put some mudflaps on and washed the car and only relaised last night that I forgot to put it on. Will have to wait until the weekend...

Can i ask a stupid question about the splitter.....

My (Thai) Mk 2.5 doesn't (yet) have a zetec 'S' style spoiler. Does one of those splitters only fit onto one of those spoilers or can they be fitted to an 'unspoilered' Mk2.5?

I really need to get one of those! LOL!!!!!

Thanks

Lenny, i think you need to paint the bonnet trim gloss black to go with your grills. Thaks for the splitter pics, i forgot to do mine this weekend. I put some mudflaps on and washed the car and only relaised last night that I forgot to put it on. Will have to wait until the weekend...

Ah the bonnet lip is stuck on their now mate,

Chrome on came off in 3 sections and that was while using a hair dryer.

But the plan is to have a colour coded bonnet lip because the headlights are gone today to have the browe line colour coded giving the impression of a lower bonnet because the brows will be in line with the lip.

And the black headlight will then be inline with the black grill, method in my madness mate cheers.

I look forward to some pics of your splitter fitted too will look sweet.